RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
ivanthegreat

KARAKA SALES

"Some of the pages were rubbish.  Some irony that horses which would not have been premier last year are this year."

They changed the format this year to try to get the overseas buyers to stay longer . The format change meant the top end of what was the Select sale last year were included in Book 1.

This meant 700 horses were catalogued in Book 1 compared to 465 in the Premier sale last year. This year's sales figures indicate the move has worked.

Overall in the 3 Books this year there 1247 horses catalogued compared to 1347 in the 3 sales in 2017.

Guest 2Admin2

So the "top end" weren't good enough last year?

So suddenly there are 70% more in book 1 - didn't realise we had that many upgrading stallions available.

Guest 2Admin2
13 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

That’s what u can do when the site belongs to u ......:D

What be a hyppcrite?  Post some young inebriated lasses relatively private exhibition twittered by Robbie Waterhouse.  Yep good look for an industry looking for charity and integrity.

Guest 2Admin2
1 hour ago, Portfolio said:

What is the problem? It’s been blasted all over Facebook.

Possibly but no need for Racecafe to stoop to that level.

1 minute ago, Nice Option said:

you blokes are like a couple of 5 year olds!! 

He just has to argue.... he has a problem with everyone who has something to say he does not agree with...and has an issue with anyone who is successful in the industry...just the way he is...but hey if i want to post something on here I will...and if it is the wrong thing then nobody to blame but me...cheers.

Guest 2Admin2
32 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

He just has to argue.... he has a problem with everyone who has something to say he does not agree with...and has an issue with anyone who is successful in the industry...just the way he is...but hey if i want to post something on here I will...and if it is the wrong thing then nobody to blame but me...cheers.

Well that's all good but I would suggest I don't argue but eloquently express my opinion.  Isnt that what social media is about?  As for the industry being successful that is the biggest misnomer going at the moment.

Guest 2Admin2
3 hours ago, poundforpound said:

Ummm. She’s a well known industry participant / rider who’s appeared on a main stream reality TV show, and she was filmed putting on that exhibition by a very high profile ex jockey and trainer ( amongst others ), she even did a commentary.

The clip has gone viral anyway, most everyone at the sale had it for perusal early Tuesday.

The exhibitionist didn’t seem bothered, she was at the sales Wednesday.

Your point is?

5 hours ago, poundforpound said:

Ummm. She’s a well known industry participant / rider who’s appeared on a main stream reality TV show, and she was filmed putting on that exhibition by a very high profile ex jockey and trainer ( amongst others ), she even did a commentary.

The clip has gone viral anyway, most everyone at the sale had it for perusal early Tuesday.

The exhibitionist didn’t seem bothered, she was at the sales Wednesday.

I think it deserves to be the least offensive, most athletic and fun streak ever. Well done young lady .

Guest 2Admin2
1 minute ago, GOM said:

I think it deserves to be the least offensive, most athletic and fun streak ever. Well done young lady .

Does she regret it?  Posted by Robbie Waterhouse?

Guest 2Admin2
7 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

I know virtually everyone including a very very high profile industry heavyweight associated with Karaka thought it was just a bit of light hearted fun.

HM has gone up in my estimations as a result of that, although I’d like to get her a Brazilian ( if you’re reading this HM call me, you have a lot to offer !! )

Yep you know everyone who elevates you.

1 hour ago, poundforpound said:

I know virtually everyone including a very very high profile industry heavyweight associated with Karaka thought it was just a bit of light hearted fun.

HM has gone up in my estimations as a result of that, although I’d like to get her a Brazilian ( if you’re reading this HM call me, you have a lot to offer !! )

Ha Ha. She probably made a tidy sum for that streak. We have all streaked at some stage, so let's have a laugh about it.

11 minutes ago, 2Admin2 said:

Really?  You lot obviously don't have daughters.

11 minutes ago, 2Admin2 said:

Really?  You lot obviously don't have daughters.

Coming from a guy that has Benny Hill as his Avatar.

Guest 2Admin2
3 minutes ago, rdytdy said:

To be fair Admin she is 29. Surely old enough to make her own decisions and it was harmless fun.    

Yes old enough but some aren't.  It's wrong for whoever to have published it world wide.  Robbie Waterhouse was there?