RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
tasman man 11

Roger Federer.....the GOAT !

If ever there was any doubt......20 x Grand Slams in one of the worlds most demanding sports.

3 x Grand Slams after the age of 35 !! WOW !!!

His 6th Australian Open proved more than the fact he just wins more often ,and has consistently performed over his long distinguished career !

This tournament saw many falling over with a bevy of sore knees ,thigh strains ,blistered feet ,broken toe-nails and hurt feelings played in searing heat.

RF has never pulled out of a game injured.

He is Australia's most popular and loved sportsman.......Aussies wish Aussies could adopt some of his qualities !

A true Aussie Hero !!

The G.O.A.T.

Detractors will point out how he is regularly beaten in the top tournaments on clay and how the styles of a couple of lesser players have tripped him up ,but those thoughts should be despatched to the BS bin !

And some of his wins had lesser fields but you can only beat what turns up !

The G.O.A.T.

On 2/21/2018 at 4:04 PM, Memphis2 said:

You seem to be fishing here Tassie

But the fish aren't biting 

Was it Warren Buffet who said "when you find yourself in a hole ,stop digging".

Cos of a couple of Head to Head results there was always room for argument ......but 2017 changed all that !!

RF was amazing , his results as good as ever and he grew stronger while his greatest challengers have basically fall away ,some would say they have crumbled as the pressure of the Sport ,age ,family circumstances and injuries have taken their toll.

Did I say he took his performance to a new level ?

I note in recent times he again became NUMBER ONE ranked player in the world ,which seems to be a big deal in the Sport.

I guess its kinda hard to argue against the facts.......especially when they are so current.....one argument was that he was 'lucky' with some soft grand slams but like the Head to Head thing the worm has turned !

I hope you well Memphis .

VAMOS !

LMFAO

you dope....

and that’s being kind.

Even buffet would know more about tennis than a gold medal Pollyanna like you TM

and even he would know who won the four grand slams conducted in 2017.......

yep , that’s correct 2 each, but you seem to be silent when Nadal wins.

now as for H2H , nothing’s changed, your Nancy boy still trails clearly.

were Djokovic, Murray,Wawrinka, Nishikori and co playing or even half fit when the Nancy boy did a Bradbury ???

OH and did you realise your Nancy boy has had six more years to achieve four more slams while Nadal has had 47,000 injuries, I gave you too much credit for intelligence  didn’t I ??

i think you are a racist , is there any other possible explanation?

i hope you ... well too Memphis :lol:

Vamos!

I see that RN has now withdrawn or retired hurt from his last 6 tournaments.

Back,hip, leg and even broken toenails !

Hardly award winning performances.

Meanwhile Roger Federer cements his 'GOAT' status.

Wins another Laureus Award for 2017...in fact cleans up 2 x Awards.

RN ,the 'king of Clay' but now the best since Harry Hopman !!

Well the great RF ,like the great Billy Slater , had a rare loss but what a gracious loser on the day.

Sure to boost his reputation and image .

Now at 98% on GOAT rankings....unbelievable.

Now promoting the Team World v Team Europe...Laver Cup.....concept.

Already Aussie Bad boy Nick Kyrgios has been chosen to play.......RF was quoted as saying " there are still a few Tennis misfits on social media from Australia " so we need to address this as there was a time when Aussies knew a bit about the game !.

RF....the GOAT !

all silent.......

like the tasman man is in a library or a chemist shop, the silence is deafening.

it$ a beautiful day as kokkinarsis , how fitting, deals to the myth.

the rightful world order to be restored when nadal assumes the  number one ranking on April 2.

ohhh and dont tell me TSNB is dodging roland garros again :D:D:D

RF .....the GAOAT !

Thanks for the update.......but this news won't erase the current stench surrounding Aussie cricket and sport in general !

The great RF needs a break ,and unlike others he NEVER leaves a tournament injured.

The number one ranking no longer drives the GOAT , he skillfully manages his season better these days ,and if it comes it comes.

Weird system if an injured player can become number 1....a Harry Hopman of sorts.......non-playing captain.

Great to see some young guns emerging at last ,I hope they not asked to 'cheat' by breaking well known rules.

Keep us posted ,leading up to Wimbledon ,Tennis barely makes the media here especially now that the Warriors on top of the competition !

VAMOS !

One eyed  for sure

like those punters that read the form from the top down, a victim of copious serves of fairy floss, blinded by a fawning press and incapable of neutral assessment of fact.

other than that an outscstanding gentleman.:)

Vamos indeed, it’s a beautiful day.

Haha......the past two days a great example of the difference between our two nations.

NZ beats England playing some great cricket and winning the test played in a great sporting spirit !

Meanwhile the sledging Aussie cricketers ,who talk up how they don't cross the line blah ,blah get caught out launching a plan to try and win  cheating so childish that a primary school kid in NZsc could do better ....and the whole country goes into meltdown.

The Prime Minister expresses shock horror and there was talk of getting M Clarke back as captain.....the guy who threatened to break opposition arms , while motor mouth Warner and the boofhead coach ...the later who called the bowler a black **** and recently criticised the South African crowds !!!. go quiet !

What next......shock and horror bring in the Integrity squad.....where in Australia will they find an Integrity squad ?????

Methinks they will lure the great coach from Brisbane Broncos to save cricket and get those 4 x women TV presenters trying to divert viewers away from the League women abusers and druggies actually playing the game, to move across to Cricket to rehab that game !

Then announce the latest Aussie Sport ambassadors , Roger Federer [ GOAT ], Chris Waller,Benji Marshall and Rolf Harris !

Oh no...turn on the TV and its all about Rikki Stewart and Luke Lewis !

Luke Lewis :wub:

now you are talking TM that’s a real man.

as for the Australian cricket team your summary is spot on, no argument.

the average Aussie punter has to cop it sweet and it’s not nice :angry:

come artie come artie

caaaaaaarl hooooooper. Caaaaaarl hoooooper

cup a tea.  Cup a tea 

caaaaaaaaaaaarl hoooooooper.

;)

Yeah a bit tough on the next Bradman ...SSmith......but one marvels at his stupidity !

The stories on the Internet make fascinating reading , I see his idols are Ponting and the great RF !

And all the stories at what happened to the ball in years gone by.

Remember....In two day games teams took the ball home overnight...picking the seam broke nails ,a reason some use to retire from Tennis matches these days while a bottle top could spoil the shape of the ball !

Smith always looked like a naive kid and this proves it.

Meanwhile the Warriors look good  and the Party is still On  , and penalties dominating League !

Cheersc , enjoy your Easter eggs !