RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Joe blogs

3 scratched

44 minutes ago, Emotive said:

Alltheway, what am I missing? I posted a snapshot of the stipes report last night. Gun and Jane got 10 days. Narelle a 28-day stand down for non-presentation. Has this report altered since Friday? Where is the 28-days coming from?

Yes it has been. I read it friday night. All had 28 day standdowns if i recall correctly

On ‎27‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 0:07 PM, Joe blogs said:

See Mr Cole at his tricks again 

Scr 3 dogs in nzrs final last night 

2 he didnt breed and 1 he dont own lets in 2 he dose own and breed in

So the breeder and the owner of the other dog miss out 

And he gets all the money

I see the 3 dogs got a 28 days stand down also i do t have a rule book but  can someone  tell me what 40.15 rule is please

Emotive, the author of the thread stated it as per above.

I am only stating what I saw and heard on track so in all reality there are already three or more different possibilities. 

They can't all be true so someone might be guessing, someone may be dreaming up a conspiracy theory, someone's has to be wrong, someone may have a mistake and someone's gotta be right. 

I don't know who is which so can only go by the facts - make up your own mind.

10 minutes ago, Flabbergasted said:

Emotive, the author of the thread stated it as per above.

I am only stating what I saw and heard on track so in all reality there are already three or more different possibilities. 

They can't all be true so someone might be guessing, someone may be dreaming up a conspiracy theory, someone's has to be wrong, someone may have a mistake and someone's gotta be right. 

I don't know who is which so can only go by the facts - make up your own mind.

I only asked as you said you were there and confirmed the 3 x 28-day stand downs citing 2 serious injuries. Others have since confirmed the Friday night report under 40.15 as quoted by the thread author. But the confirmed report Monday night has only 1 28-day stand down, and the 2 previous 28-days reduced to 10. It is indeed an enigma.

On 1/30/2018 at 5:29 AM, alltheway!!! said:

You will find that both vets in the cd tend to not go over 28 days for a stand down. If the injury is serious enough. They know the trainer will be responsible and not race their dog

Have to agree with flagship on this one. All 3 of these dogs will miss out on auckland cup/railway heats aswell and allegro gun would have a winning chance in either of these races. So id say the injury was serious 

Nope all their stand downs expire before the heats of A cup and Railway. Allegro Gun already had a crack last year and nothing btw.