RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Joe blogs

3 scratched

See Mr Cole at his tricks again 

Scr 3 dogs in nzrs final last night 

2 he didnt breed and 1 he dont own lets in 2 he dose own and breed in

So the breeder and the owner of the other dog miss out 

And he gets all the money

I see the 3 dogs got a 28 days stand down also i do t have a rule book but  can someone  tell me what 40.15 rule is please

Just while I’m on here I don’t think there is anything wrong unfortunately these dogs must have picked up injuries I hear Roso saying on Friday night they will be out for some time , these things happen no ones fault they had numbers 9 and 10 . But a couple are in fields for Tuesday ?

Why would he get a fine ? And yes I read the report . Like I says I don’t have a problem with the dogs being out but what I’m asking is why are they in fields for Tuesday ? It was said on trackside they will be out for some time due to injuries so why were they put in fields 

So all you people who are Cole haters know the rules if they where not there who the hell would you race against. This guy and his family have made this there career good on them I congratulate them. So the rest of you get out there and try and beat them instead of grizzling you are pathetic .

10 hours ago, I know said:

Last post as I don’t think anything will be done these dogs raced on Monday said on trackside they all were injured after there race  and put into fields on Wednesday for the Tuesday meeting 

I know

He scr dogs that were not injured  and told people so

4 minutes ago, Joe blogs said:

So you like the fact that he has ripped people of for years and has done it again 

He should have been shut down when the live baiting came out

If Cole wasnt there someone else would step up and do it 

No one is irreplaceable 

What a load of crock this man and his family made this his business and whatever he did he did it to survive get over yourselves lol go and train a winner no one is being ripped off get over yourselves. Brendon breed with our bitch and we were very happy with him and always able to talk to him. 

Maybe people should get their facts straight before creating conspiracy theories.

Maybe the steward's report isn't 100% accurate because in the racebook on Friday night it had the three dogs scratched two with vet certificates supplied and only one without. From what I was told the two with vet certs were very serious injuries with 28 day stand downs. Don't know when they sustained the injuries but even if it was on the Monday given the number of dogs they are working and checking it wouldn't be too hard to understand not having got around to checking them until Wednesday afternoon.  

No-one in their right mind would scr the track record holder to give two dogs half a second slower a run and hopw they could win the event. It was nothing more than luck and the rails alley that the winner got the chockies in 17.60.  

2 hours ago, Joe blogs said:

So you like the fact that he has ripped people of for years and has done it again 

He should have been shut down when the live baiting came out

If Cole wasnt there someone else would step up and do it 

No one is irreplaceable 

What’s your proof  (not gossip , but proof )that he has ripped people off for years.I would feel very sorry  for the person who would take his place as they would have to put up with some very very jealous people.

What I find interesting is the variation of the rules applied:

5 dogs scratched under rule 40.13, 4 given 10-day stand downs as per the rule. 1 received a 5-day stand down only which allows it to run on Wednesday 30th.
1 dog scratched under rule 40.15, (non-presentation) the day before the meeting, received a mandatory 28-day stand down, but no mention in the judicial report.
Nommed for the Tuesday 30th on the day it was scratched, which was when the meeting closed on Thursday 25th.

My concern is the 5-day stand down as opposed to the 10-day stand down the others received and why no mention of the rule 40.15 scratching in the judiciary report?

2 hours ago, Hall said:

What a load of crock this man and his family made this his business and whatever he did he did it to survive get over yourselves lol go and train a winner no one is being ripped off get over yourselves. Brendon breed with our bitch and we were very happy with him and always able to talk to him. 

Your comment above, "whatever he did he did it to survive get over yourselves lol" has to be more harmful than any other comment made on this thread. It's great that you have a rapport with a particular trainer and I hope your dog is living the life of Riley in her retirement, but that really has no relevance to the thread conversation.

1 hour ago, Flabbergasted said:

Maybe people should get their facts straight before creating conspiracy theories.

Maybe the steward's report isn't 100% accurate because in the racebook on Friday night it had the three dogs scratched two with vet certificates supplied and only one without. From what I was told the two with vet certs were very serious injuries with 28 day stand downs. Don't know when they sustained the injuries but even if it was on the Monday given the number of dogs they are working and checking it wouldn't be too hard to understand not having got around to checking them until Wednesday afternoon.  

No-one in their right mind would scr the track record holder to give two dogs half a second slower a run and hopw they could win the event. It was nothing more than luck and the rails alley that the winner got the chockies in 17.60.  

Can you confirm this is the report you refer to? It is a screenshot from last Friday at Wanganui. 

Screenshot (6).png

2 hours ago, Flabbergasted said:

Very serious injuries wouldn’t be given 28d stand downs.

5 hours ago, MiniJax said:

Very serious injuries wouldn’t be given 28d stand downs.

You will find that both vets in the cd tend to not go over 28 days for a stand down. If the injury is serious enough. They know the trainer will be responsible and not race their dog

Have to agree with flagship on this one. All 3 of these dogs will miss out on auckland cup/railway heats aswell and allegro gun would have a winning chance in either of these races. So id say the injury was serious 

3 hours ago, alltheway!!! said:

You will find that both vets in the cd tend to not go over 28 days for a stand down. If the injury is serious enough. They know the trainer will be responsible and not race their dog

Have to agree with flagship on this one. All 3 of these dogs will miss out on auckland cup/railway heats aswell and allegro gun would have a winning chance in either of these races. So id say the injury was serious 

Alltheway, what am I missing? I posted a snapshot of the stipes report last night. Gun and Jane got 10 days. Narelle a 28-day stand down for non-presentation. Has this report altered since Friday? Where is the 28-days coming from?