RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.

Drivers not trying!!!!

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

Wanted to win today as he went forward rather than restraining last time.

Horse has got good gate speed, but if you don’t want to win then don’t use it!!!

Denstown was good enough to win last start at Addington. 

There were some on here that said that driving the horse In front was not Denstown go, but obviously The driver thought he would drive it in a way that it could win today!!!

Once again, “The Brodster” was on the money!

How can The Brodster knockers possibly have a go at him today????

Better draw today and drop in class from Addington.Field today almost totally devoid of form.

31 minutes ago, gubellini said:

Better draw today and drop in class from Addington.Field today almost totally devoid of form.

So even with a better draw today, you calling it a drop in class and you saying field totally devoid of form, you didn’t think Denstown could win, as you said place bet only!!!!

Reality is  that Richie is right, the horse was not driven to win at Addington and they wanted to win today and as such was driven to win, and won very easily!

10 minutes ago, Brodie said:

So even with a better draw today, you calling it a drop in class and you saying field totally devoid of form, you didn’t think Denstown could win, as you said place bet only!!!!

Reality is  that Richie is right, the horse was not driven to win at Addington and they wanted to win today and as such was driven to win, and won very easily!

Dodgy stable? The right money on this week... probably cleaned up on Aussie bookmakers....

12 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Brodie he did place! I prefer place betting  to win betting. Time you took a reality check. Horses in training in both codes cost up to $3,000 per month plus vet fees and float fees. Believe me participants in both codes are always trying to win!

2 minutes ago, gubellini said:

Brodie he did place! I prefer place betting  to win betting. Time you took a reality check. Horses in training in both codes cost up to $3,000 per month plus vet fees and float fees. Believe me participants in both codes are always trying to win!

Of course he placed first place! You weren’t a believer that the horse was good enough to win but that is fair enough.

The point is that last start he either didn’t want the horse to win or it was extremely poor decision making by the driver!

I am aware of the costs of training!

Yes of course most of the horses are trying to win, but you will never convince Brodie that every driver and trainer wants to win every race they are in, with the new grading system!!!!!

1 hour ago, gubellini said:

Brodie the stake for Denstown’s previous race at Addington was $11,100. Today’s stake was $10,000. Addington have a bonus win incentive as well. Naive of you to suggest that they didn’t try at Addington.

No the stake was 11,500 including the 1500 for the horses first win.

No point arguing the point, the reality is that the horse was driven in 2different ways and to an amateur punter like myself, the Addington drive appeared as if the driver didn’t want to win as the horse finished full of running, and todays run showed that the horse was not driven in the best way to produce a win!!

Brodie. You clearly know very little about horses. 

I praise you for admitting you are an amateur punter because that’s exactly what you are. And some. 

If you can’t figure out the differences between his Addington race and his race today, you need to bang your head against a brick wall, check into a mental hospital and then be put on medication for hallucinations. 

2 hours ago, Lincoln1 said:

I praise you for admitting you are an amateur punter because that’s exactly what you are. And some. 

If you can’t figure out the differences between his Addington race and his race today, you need to bang your head against a brick wall, check into a mental hospital and then be put on medication for hallucinations. 

Lincoln1 a modicum of sanity on this thread at last! I am bemused by these instant experts who persist in demonising Jonny Cox! If they raced horses themselves they would soon run out of drivers!

12 hours ago, Brodie said:

Fart Too Much, for obvious reasons, I will never disclose what I have backed,  but thanks for your interest!

Did I make money on the punt today?   

yes!!!

We know you always make money on the punt  Brodie. You tell us so regularly and you don't lie.

12 hours ago, Brodie said:

You only place bet yourself don't you Brodie?

16 hours ago, Brodie said:

Wanted to win today as he went forward rather than restraining last time.

Horse has got good gate speed, but if you don’t want to win then don’t use it!!!

Denstown was good enough to win last start at Addington. 

There were some on here that said that driving the horse In front was not Denstown go, but obviously The driver thought he would drive it in a way that it could win today!!!

Once again, “The Brodster” was on the money!

How can The Brodster knockers possibly have a go at him today????

totally agree, the money was on today, gate speeds there when they want ,not abad horse either , someone got plenty

11 hours ago, Lincoln1 said:

Total amateur Lincoln.

Also, waste of time debating anything with a professional like yourself Lincoln.

10 hours ago, hands down said:

totally agree, the money was on today, gate speeds there when they want ,not a bad horse either , someone got plenty

Total nonsense. He raced against inferior horses with a better draw and was aided by the DD runner breaking at the start. The 2nd horse is a flea and  so lets talk about how good the winner is after a few more starts.

10 minutes ago, Fartoomuch said:

Total nonsense. He raced against inferior horses with a better draw and was aided by the DD runner breaking at the start. The 2nd horse is a flea and  so lets talk about how good the winner is after a few more starts.

Fartoomuch totally agree. I think he is a bit limited. Would not surprise me if they soon flick him off to an Australian country stable. Not metropolitan track material imo.

13 hours ago, Portfolio said:

Denstown might turn out to be a very handy horse after its last run. Did very well to finish 2nd after setting scorching pace. 

Gate speed + scorching pace = Aussie racing.    Bye Bye Denstown