RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Peter Jenkins

Summer-Autumn Trans-Tasman Super Comp Round 1 Sat Jan 27 entries here

15 hours ago, Right first time said:

When we're confident of going 5-zip that's when we'll play it,  possibly 'The Rubiks'

Howie, my latin is a bit rusty, but in the school motto of "Per Augusta, Ad Augusta" I thought you were after the second "to Glory" bit.

PJ probably will change the team name to Per Augusta ( "through Hardship" ) to better reflect current form, if you ask him nicely.

41 minutes ago, LastOf40 said:

Howie, my latin is a bit rusty, but in the school motto of "Per Augusta, Ad Augusta" I thought you were after the second "to Glory" bit.

PJ probably will change the team name to Per Augusta ( "through Hardship" ) to better reflect current form, if you ask him nicely.

haha whaddya mean your Latin is a bit rusty, Geoff. You skived off to German classes instead of being a scholar like me. :D 

1 hour ago, hesi said:

Auf Wiedersehen, Pet , your Latin is definitely rusty Geoff, it is Per Angusta Ad Augusta

Yes truth be told I only survived one latin lesson and was thrown out. Evidently imitating the teacher's trouser belt being chest high was frowned apron. And as I later found, so is reading the Best Bets in a Physics class :)