RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
uneasy

Telegraph

8 minutes ago, richie said:

What a great win.

So pleased when.our South Island horses go up north oand claim group races.Great training feat too Uneasy.

Interesting form reversal following its last start effort at Wingatui. Went into race on a 89 rating but bound to be copping plenty on that performance.

Michael Pit said (afters!) that is was too wet for him at Wingatui. Dead 5 at Wingatui and dead 4 at Welly?? But note they only ran 1.13 at Winga so maybe it was worse than a dead 5 there?

Funny old things these horses. Massive run from Stolen Dance also. 2 years since I've seen her run like that!

2 hours ago, richie said:

What a great win.

So pleased when.our South Island horses go up north oand claim group races.Great training feat too Uneasy.

South Island horses have a great. record at the Trentham Cup Meeting they should be queuing up every year to get there.

2 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

Interesting form reversal following its last start effort at Wingatui. Went into race on a 89 rating but bound to be copping plenty on that performance.

Wingatui was quite damp,going by times i think was worse than official rating.

And i think Trentham was probably close to good.

Over the years the Pitman team has re-jigged the career of many a N.I horse...and no,  I'm not pissing in your pocket Pitty, you and I can agree to disagree on many topics.

But it must give you an enormous buzz to take a former has-been back north and win with it.

The hair stands up on the back of my neck every time some N.I trainer says glibly ' oh,  it'll be ok down there,  not good enough for here..'

42 minutes ago, Pam Robson said:

Over the years the Pitman team has re-jigged the career of many a N.I horse...and no,  I'm not pissing in your pocket Pitty, you and I can agree to disagree on many topics.

But it must give you an enormous buzz to take a former has-been back north and win with it.

The hair stands up on the back of my neck every time some N.I trainer says glibly ' oh,  it'll be ok down there,  not good enough for here..'

Perfectly said.

17 hours ago, Pam Robson said:

BTW...didn't mean to imply that Enzo's Lad was a hand-me-down.

The observation was a follow-on from the comments about S.I trained horses and overall success in general.

17 hours ago, Pam Robson said:

Yes Pitty did it with one I had a share in a couple of years back.  Four donuts and cast aside up north then went back for three starts Wellington Cup week for two wins and a third.

And all after I argued with him and reckoned it should have been going to Gore (the Gore races that is not the slaughterhouse)

Sort of humble pie you do not mind eating when (inevitably) Michael was proved right and me wrong.