RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Peter Jenkins

Draft for Trans-Tasman Super Comp 4.00pm Sunday 21st Jan

PJ....Betty was hoping for a tough run first up, to  get the team into the the right mode, but find they are in a very mediocre rating 44 maiden against a team not seeking glory nor prepared to do the hard yards.......

Dark Horses and Mainly Dollarz compete for the Crayfish Bucket to set the comp alight...

PJ ....I didn't realise that the glory that the Double AAs aspire to would come as quickly as Round 1. But there we are, Betty's cobbled some sort of mob together and they find themselves up against the Double AAs and immediately staring down the barrel of a heavy defeat.

Oooops....forgot you are one of the mob that Betty's cobbled together, PJ. I must look closer at the fine print.

Drat ...hate it when the mouth explodeth before the brain engageth.

Forget I said anything, PJ.

On 1/23/2018 at 3:54 PM, Chestnut said:

Pam, check out John's (Nimue's) comp, there are two days left, and you can still join in, only two meetings gone out of four, and it's a biggy this Saturday with Trentham and Ellerslie to bet on :) $500 to punt at each.

Thanks Maria

On 1/22/2018 at 9:05 PM, Right first time said:

PJ ....I didn't realise that the glory that the Double AAs aspire to would come as quickly as Round 1. But there we are, Betty's cobbled some sort of mob together and they find themselves up against the Double AAs and immediately staring down the barrel of a heavy defeat.

Oooops....forgot you are one of the mob that Betty's cobbled together, PJ. I must look closer at the fine print.

Drat ...hate it when the mouth explodeth before the brain engageth.

Forget I said anything, PJ.

It's ok, we are used to it.....;)