RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
KING0FTR0TS

BALLESS STEWARDS

I witnessed today tony Cameron on forever pearl produce the best non trying dead drive you will ever see.it was a slaughter job tim the butcher Williams would have been proud of.tim has been suspended twice for INCOMPATANT DRIVING.now what tony Camron did on forever pearl 100% at least fits this charge!if not race fixing.we all could see yesterday j cox on one off do it again.he is a regular offender and more than a few times on j howes horses.tim Williams is not the only one of incompant driving just look at k butt on glensthebetter at forbury than yesterday on the kaik its just pure incompandence.stewards need to act and grow some balls!

32 minutes ago, KING0FTR0TS said:

I witnessed today tony Cameron on forever pearl produce the best non trying dead drive you will ever see.it was a slaughter job tim the butcher Williams would have been proud of.tim has been suspended twice for INCOMPATANT DRIVING.now what tony Camron did on forever pearl 100% at least fits this charge!if not race fixing.we all could see yesterday j cox on one off do it again.he is a regular offender and more than a few times on j howes horses.tim Williams is not the only one of incompant driving just look at k butt on glensthebetter at forbury than yesterday on the kaik its just pure incompandence.stewards need to act and grow some balls!

Don’t think it was a non trying drive!

If he wasn’t trying he could,have easily just tucked the horse I. Behind and not bothered to come thru the middle,of the pack, and Tony was certainly urging the horse on!

Probably a certainty beaten if he had been handy turning for home, but To y Cameron went back from4rather than going forward.

He restrained back after attempting to go wide but had a change of mind.

Yes unlucky the way the horse came home but don’t think you could say he didn’t try!

A new poster.....one prepared to match wits with Tim V !

A junior driver has a fantastic day winning 3 races and a couple of placings ...brilliant !!

Then a self -appointed King comes on ,enters the garden ,steps on the flowers to point out a perceived weed !

If he backed a 3 yr  old filly having its first start on grass after winning when unfancied on the grit in slow time ,his crown must have been found in a weetbix packet !

Anyway ,his each way bet would have earned a profit but if not at todays weekly meeting of the "Bad losers punting society' we decided to have a whip around and refunded his lost pennies !

And upsets can occur...the Pheonix are ahead 2-0 !

17 hours ago, KING0FTR0TS said:

tony also drove Marshall star today and it was huge chance but broke gear just after start when in trail

Tony whom I have meet onseveral occasions is a likeable young chap who is a very capable horseman and for you.KINGOFTHETROTS , to come here and make these assumptions of him and his driving is uncalled for and unjustified

Tony drove 3 winners and he done nothing incompetent on the horse you mention nor did the stewards

to easy.i gave you three winners today.the place all up paid massive!all I can say I feel for you kiwis as there are no one in the media that knows anything and its just getting much worse to my benefit as I know the horses prices better than the bookies

Money, money, money - boy does it talk - or in this case yell.     Sorry but in a field of 13 runners there can't be 13 winners, as much as some appear to think there should be!      I believe that's why it is called "gambling".     So to all you pocket talkers, either accept you are bad losers or bad analysts.

analysts there are none in nz trots and the bookies are just as pathetic.thats why I find it very easy to win money.hrnz has taken their trotech to new lows seriously run by no nothing children.my mentor for 30 years has put bets up to 100k on horse races in nz.he now solely bets for a place.hes last 30 10k place bets have all won.1.20 mate is just fine.you have a lot to learn.i have not been restricted by nztab as I mainly only take pick 6 with them which many times I'm the only winner.the stewards caint do there jobs and peter lamb for years has proven to be a bad steward and starter.there is not one good nz jnr drivers.they are all no good.c wigg should turn pro on the real grass tracks which have been missing in the south.@eljay is it really gambling putting 10k place laz when cond in his fav?I THINK NOT

You are out to make friends I can see!

Sorry but you can’t come on Race Cafe and try and be more controversial than “The Brodster” otherwise I will be forced to leave and concentrate on the investing!

Dont believe that someone’s last 30 bets of 10 k have all been winners and he or she is not restricted.

Probably best to change hands!

anyway you will get a few to attack you when they wake up!

10 hours ago, KING0FTR0TS said:

analysts there are none in nz trots and the bookies are just as pathetic.thats why I find it very easy to win money.hrnz has taken their trotech to new lows seriously run by no nothing children.my mentor for 30 years has put bets up to 100k on horse races in nz.he now solely bets for a place.hes last 30 10k place bets have all won.1.20 mate is just fine.you have a lot to learn.i have not been restricted by nztab as I mainly only take pick 6 with them which many times I'm the only winner.the stewards caint do there jobs and peter lamb for years has proven to be a bad steward and starter.there is not one good nz jnr drivers.they are all no good.c wigg should turn pro on the real grass tracks which have been missing in the south.@eljay is it really gambling putting 10k place laz when cond in his fav?I THINK NOT

Brodie has a twin Brother!

there you guys go I told you forever pearl is a good a filly and tony Cameron's disgraceful drive on jan 20 was incompetent or worse.today on the 9th feb this filly outclassed a good field including the whale(big fish) best bet of the night!  when driven by a champion driver and payed 7-1

On ‎20‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 6:09 PM, tim vince said:

That' different from cheating

there you guys go I told you forever pearl is a good a filly and tony Cameron's disgraceful drive on jan 20 was incompetent or worse.today on the 9th feb this filly outclassed a good field including the whale(big fish) best bet of the night!  when driven by a champion driver and payed 7-1

There's only one thing worse than a sore looser talking through his pocket that doesn't understand capital letters and punctuation, and that's an "I told you so" smart-arse after-the-fact winner that double posts (double boasts) that doesn't understand capital letters and punctuation. 

2 hours ago, Idolmite said:

There's only one thing worse than a sore looser talking through his pocket that doesn't understand capital letters and punctuation, and that's an "I told you so" smart-arse after-the-fact winner that double posts (double boasts) that doesn't understand capital letters and punctuation. 

I often find in life that those people who boast about money,success and wealth are often serial under achievers. Theres a few on here who meet those criteria Idolmite

36 minutes ago, Fartoomuch said:

I often find in life that those people who boast about money,success and wealth are often serial under achievers. Theres a few on here who meet those criteria Idolmite

It is great that you can recognise your weakness’s fart Too Much.

55 minutes ago, Brodie said:

It is great that you can recognise your weakness’s fart Too Much.

Surely you can do better than that Brodie.

I know you struggle with what is addressed to you and what isn't but surely you don't need to respond to my posts as if they are all directed at you. In this case it wasn't so sorry to disappoint.

2 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

Surely you can do better than that Brodie.

I know you struggle with what is addressed to you and what isn't but surely you don't need to respond to my posts as if they are all directed at you. In this case it wasn't so sorry to disappoint.

Never get disappointed on here!

I do get annoyed with continued injustices and the select few that want to have a go at “The Brodster”even though they know he is always on the money!

Good punting.!

On 1/20/2018 at 4:34 PM, KING0FTR0TS said:

I see none other than 2 lengths TH has entrusted a junior driver by the name of Tony Cameron to drive one of his in the Grp 1 oaks on Friday night. Obviously TH thinks he knows what he is doing so good luck to the junior driver. Will be a massive thrill for him

I think if Herlihy genuinely thought it was a good chance then Tony Cameron wouldn't be on board, he must be the oldest junior driver going around.

Good luck to them, from barrier 1 she will get a cushy trip on the fence and you never know your luck, but there are a few more better crudentialed fillies in the field.