RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Tailedoff

Trentham track on Saturday

2 hours ago, Imaracer said:

Currently raining, a fair shower. Will definitely help those who like the sting out... Dead 5 would be my prediction..down from a dead 4 last night.

Don't think that shower will move it from a dead 4

Now on course. Sun beaming down. 24 degrees and a nice breeze.  There was 1.5 mm overnight, prior to 7.00 this morning and there has been none since and in my opinion there won’t be any more. 

With the sun and the nice breeze the track will be perfect and possibly be a Good 3 by Telegraph time. 

Then Kawi is over the odds. With only a 6kg spread over the field, this race is at the mercy of Kawi. I've never backed him in a race - but I'm tempted today at $7 :) the was once a spread of 10kg but it's a different race with the closeness in the weights / to the advantage of a multiple G1 winner. He's a weight certainty.

5 hours ago, Insider said:

That race was run in 57.34. That’s an excellent time for the class of horse. 

Explanation please. The Telegraph run a full second slower than prediction and slow times today with Rogie saying the track beat Ferrando (he needs a good track he said). 

Awaiting the Stewards Report. Horses not performing today with a number tailed off.  

However it looked a great day out there. 

I think it was all about jockeys putting their horses into the race prior to the turn and having them challenging the leading bunch, that seemed to be the answer today because the inside was in pretty good nick .. they could still make ground down the middle of the track or three out,  if they were good enough .. Stolen Dance was proof of that and Magic Chai to an extent along with Kawi with his finishing burst, but you are right, no Castletown type finishes today :) kind of sad .. a bit of the Trentham Charm that.