RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
N1MUE

Trentham carnival - top punter comp - day 2 entry thread

Well done Tom and MrZ :)  out of all the horses racing at Trentham today to whack 5 hundy on the nose and come in at 12s.. that's beaut form analysis and selecting :)

Also showing good lead in form TC for the Summer Comp :)  very consistent over two days - good stuff  and great start Hall! :)

1 hour ago, N1MUE said:

Week 2 results:

Tom and Mrzim jump to the top of the standings - both with a nice $500 win bet on Hinerangi.  Maria up to 3rd with two nice win bets (Stolen Dance and Magic Chai).  TC also on the cup winner to also pass week 1 leader Casper who rounds out the top 5.

25 of 38 entrants collected nothing today, but in aggregate we still made a healthy profit  (thanks to the top 3).

image.png.0568b835fa7def214f285cccc94f56bc.png

Could check my score please, I am pretty sure I had $100 each way on Sampson.

Cheers.

Robert.

2 hours ago, globederby12 said:

How the heck Pittys horse paid that much is beyond me. It won the Pegasus?

But look at the field it beat in the Pegasus Rees - it   And it was carrying 53kgs that day.  Today it was carrying 55.5kgs against a field of top NI sprinters.  

I still can't fathom it, and it cost me a fortune, but as Hesi pointed out - horses like that have won this race in the past - good luck to them :unsure: