RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Trump

MOE races today

Have a look at the MOE country races today and the track. A few years back they lost their Cup Day due to inclement weather. They decided to close the track an rip it up, subsequently laying a Strathayr Track similar to Moonee Valley. It's a G4 today, beautiful and green and they proudly boast that they will never have to cancel a meeting ever again due to track conditions!! A country track in competition with today's Caulfield meeting and look at the Stakes on offer. Every race offering $40k. Bussuttin and Young must be chuckling quietly to themselves. They would have been at Arawak Park today - racing for what? 

Especially come last race time, 6.40 is it?

Here we are as Trainers, owners and jockeys and being treated like 3rd rate citizens.

Every trainer that had a runner today that I spoke to said how ridiculous this time frame is. 

Dont they realise what time of the day racing people start here in NZ?

Another great decision here in NZ!

Yes, and the Moe track, first rate. 

I don’t blame our course curators, no money for infrastructure here, all coming home to roost, just as Leo and plenty of others predicted!

I hope Winston has a miracle to pull out of his hat.... waiting, waiting!

The late finish is perfect for Punters on a Wednesday, however I certainly understand how its a huge hassle for you.

I think it should be clear every week that the Friday meeting should be a late finisher & no others, keeps everyone happy then.

The Dennis Brothers work theirs in the afternoon when all the farm work is done!

They race in the afternoon don’t they?

Maybe they are on to something.

Their results over a very long time are pretty good.