RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Peter Jenkins

Summer-Autumn Trans-Tasman Super Comp (Annual Draft version) entries please

What an excellent Tournament.

I would like to nominate for the First 2018 PJ'S International Summer - Autumn Trans - Tasman Super Comp Annual Draft.

It is looking to be a quality draft this time around.  Plenty of free agency nominee's :).

PJ , Cheer's.

One Entry for the Draft for myself please.     * (  Peter ,  Winfreux  is across  in the USA. Put him down as your   floating reserve )*

Hello Peter from Dublin.
We are traveling around for the next two week's in the cold weather  :).
Sorry to hear of your  terrible bush fire's. Trust your Thoroughbred's and your selves's are all safe.

We are having plenty of fun exploring and finding new place's of interest. Phoenix Park was nice.  The Collins Museum and  the Viking History of Stoneybatter was interesting. We all are looking forward / trying   to have  a breakfast meal at a the famous Junos Cafe. All the Hotel folk's are telling us to visit it.

Good luck at the Yearling Sale's everyone.
Happy 2018 to you all.

2 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Hi Peter, to get this show on the road, if you are pushed for a Captain then I'll take it on, but if someone else comes forward before midnight that really really really wants to do it :)  then I will step down :)

Ah okay.. no probs forget above, I see you've just done the listing already :)  

Thanks Maria. Pete volunteered earlier so I have thrown him in but thanks for the offer. 

Winfreux was a reserve but I have put him in as 40th entry. If Heather or someone similar shows up before tomorrow's draft he will drop to the bench.