Jump to content
RaceCafe
Sign in to follow this  
Flagship uberalles

Fremantle cup

Recommended Posts

55 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Should be an exiting race, be interesting to see the betting, perhaps $2.5 for Lazarus?

Yes a very competitive field without being a great one. Im sure the WA pacers re sick of chasing Laz around and will be all out to make it  tough race for him. And with U Machete taking on the big boys will make it more exciting.

Laz paying $1.36 on WA market so best of luck if you can find $2.50

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, harewood said:

Yes a very competitive field without being a great one. Im sure the WA pacers re sick of chasing Laz around and will be all out to make it  tough race for him. And with U Machete taking on the big boys will make it more exciting.

Laz paying $1.36 on WA market so best of luck if you can find $2.50

Way off, I though with c bull drawn well maybe bookies would lengthen him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Friday Fremantle cup....

Ultimate machete drawn 2

Vultan tin 3

Chicago bull 4

Lazarus 5

Soho Tribeca 9

Should be an exiting race, be interesting to see the betting, perhaps $2.5 for Lazarus?

The Fremantle Cup has a great history. Lazarus's name should be engraved on the trophy already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, harewood said:

Yes a very competitive field without being a great one. Im sure the WA pacers re sick of chasing Laz around and will be all out to make it  tough race for him. And with U Machete taking on the big boys will make it more exciting.

Laz paying $1.36 on WA market so best of luck if you can find $2.50

I'm guessing the 2.50 person was extracting the urine Harewood.Price range in Ozzie is currently 1.30-1.38

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2018 at 1:14 AM, Kotare_Hunter said:

That would be disrespectful to the great history and all previous winners.

Not really I just think he is the  dominant horse of the grand circuit at present. Though if something happens in running the Bucket List will be ready to swoop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2018 at 11:10 PM, Flagship uberalles said:

Way off, I though with c bull drawn well maybe bookies would lengthen him

And will you be backing Chicago bull again FU. You were a fan of it in Interdoms

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Fartoomuch said:

And will you be backing Chicago bull again FU. You were a fan of it in Interdoms

 

Just $40 for old times sake, no excuses for him today, he has a good draw and won't end up trapped on the rails like inters, but the way Lazarus racing your $1.32 could be in the bag!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Just $40 for old times sake, no excuses for him today, he has a good draw and won't end up trapped on the rails like inters, but the way Lazarus racing your $1.32 could be in the bag!

Good luck to you. I'm not having a bet on the race as not sure it would be 100%.  Its had a lot of hard Grp 1 racing in last 3 months. Hunter Cup might be a different story. Just my thoughts

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

Good luck to you. I'm not having a bet on the race as not sure it would be 100%.  Its had a lot of hard Grp 1 racing in last 3 months. Hunter Cup might be a different story. Just my thoughts

 

It will be ingesting to see how u machete measures up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

Hopefully they did it my way and a scruffy Fremantle Cup had been avoided. :D

I admit I jumped early with the prediction, bad luck can always beat champions and that's what happened. The winner My Hard Copy is also a WA Pacing Cup winner,  also a very hard race to win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×