RaceCafe
Sign in to follow this  
Flagship uberalles

Fremantle cup

55 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Should be an exiting race, be interesting to see the betting, perhaps $2.5 for Lazarus?

Yes a very competitive field without being a great one. Im sure the WA pacers re sick of chasing Laz around and will be all out to make it  tough race for him. And with U Machete taking on the big boys will make it more exciting.

Laz paying $1.36 on WA market so best of luck if you can find $2.50

5 minutes ago, harewood said:

Yes a very competitive field without being a great one. Im sure the WA pacers re sick of chasing Laz around and will be all out to make it  tough race for him. And with U Machete taking on the big boys will make it more exciting.

Way off, I though with c bull drawn well maybe bookies would lengthen him

2 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Friday Fremantle cup....

Ultimate machete drawn 2

Vultan tin 3

Chicago bull 4

Lazarus 5

Soho Tribeca 9

Should be an exiting race, be interesting to see the betting, perhaps $2.5 for Lazarus?

The Fremantle Cup has a great history. Lazarus's name should be engraved on the trophy already.

7 hours ago, harewood said:

I'm guessing the 2.50 person was extracting the urine Harewood.Price range in Ozzie is currently 1.30-1.38

On 1/10/2018 at 1:14 AM, Kotare_Hunter said:

That would be disrespectful to the great history and all previous winners.

Not really I just think he is the  dominant horse of the grand circuit at present. Though if something happens in running the Bucket List will be ready to swoop.

On 1/9/2018 at 11:10 PM, Flagship uberalles said:

Way off, I though with c bull drawn well maybe bookies would lengthen him

And will you be backing Chicago bull again FU. You were a fan of it in Interdoms

28 minutes ago, Fartoomuch said:

And will you be backing Chicago bull again FU. You were a fan of it in Interdoms

Just $40 for old times sake, no excuses for him today, he has a good draw and won't end up trapped on the rails like inters, but the way Lazarus racing your $1.32 could be in the bag!

4 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Just $40 for old times sake, no excuses for him today, he has a good draw and won't end up trapped on the rails like inters, but the way Lazarus racing your $1.32 could be in the bag!

Good luck to you. I'm not having a bet on the race as not sure it would be 100%.  Its had a lot of hard Grp 1 racing in last 3 months. Hunter Cup might be a different story. Just my thoughts

2 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

Good luck to you. I'm not having a bet on the race as not sure it would be 100%.  Its had a lot of hard Grp 1 racing in last 3 months. Hunter Cup might be a different story. Just my thoughts

It will be ingesting to see how u machete measures up.

3 hours ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

Hopefully they did it my way and a scruffy Fremantle Cup had been avoided. :D

I admit I jumped early with the prediction, bad luck can always beat champions and that's what happened. The winner My Hard Copy is also a WA Pacing Cup winner,  also a very hard race to win.