RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.

Was it the 40k on Vincent punter??????

$5k to win on Lerato at Cambridge tonight?????

Was it the same punter that invested the 40k on Vincent at it again??

Geez, whoever it was had $5k on a 14 start maiden at the massive odds of $1.40so risking 5k to net 2k!!

Seriously, this punter will go broke punting like this without a doubt!

As I have said the TAB take big bets from known losing punters, and this punter I can guarantee is a losing punter, if they continue to back hotties that aren’t worth the risk!

I know it is his perogative to bet anyway they want, as it is their money obviously, however once again it highlights the total unfairness of how punters are treated!

Kotare, Fart Too Much, Gary 1etc and all your mates will no doubt want to have a crack at the Brodster, solely because he is always on the  money!

Go on tell us all how the punt was well worth the effort!

57 minutes ago, cantab matt said:

I see you waited until after the race before posting your "prediction".....

To be fair, the fact that they only mentioned it just prior to the race starting would have a major bearing on that fact, 

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

I know it is his perogative to bet anyway they want, as it is their money obviously, however once again it highlights the total unfairness of how punters are treated!

Do you mean winning or losing punters?

6 minutes ago, Tool no. 1 said:

Both winners and losers.

everyone should have the same restrictions if they are going to have them!

30 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Both winners and losers.

That's a pretty naive comment if you know anything about running a viable business.

NZ TAB are no different than any other book makers in terms of restricting successful punters. Only difference is the level of restriction. VIP clients for the TAB are those punters that consistently lose money. These are the guys the TAB wine and dine. They certainly don't host the likes of a Graham Beirne at a Warriors game and provide food and drink all night.

Just as a bank doesn't take the customers that are costing them money out for lunch.

3 hours ago, Brodie said:

Geez, whoever it was had $5k on a 14 start maiden at the massive odds of $1.40so risking 5k to net 2k!!

As I have said the TAB take big bets from known losing punters, and this punter I can guarantee is a losing punter, if they continue to back hotties that aren’t worth the risk!

Kotare, Fart Too Much, Gary 1etc and all your mates will no doubt want to have a crack at the Brodster, solely because he is always on the  money!

Could have been a restricted punter. I know people that are restricted to only make $2k. Long bow to draw Brodie that this is a losing punter. 

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

Both winners and losers.

Totally agree Broodie - must be right if you say it because you are always on the money.

10 hours ago, Brodie said:

At least you got the highlighted bit right Brodie. Its is his money and life is unfair at times. If that's me having a crack at you then you need help and plenty of it.

PS , If you think  coming on here and continually  moaning about being restricted by NZTAB will help your cause your sadly mistaken,. It hasn't worked sofar has it so the proofs in the pudding so to speak.

9 hours ago, Dockers said:

Could have been a restricted punter. I know people that are restricted to only make $2k. Long bow to draw Brodie that this is a losing punter. 

Yes it could’ve been a restricted punter, but. If they continue to bet like that they will have their restrictions lifted!

2 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

At least you got the highlighted bit right Brodie. Its is his money and life is unfair at times. If that's me having a crack at you then you need help and plenty of it.

PS , If you think  coming on here and continually  moaning about being restricted by NZTAB will help your cause your sadly mistaken,. It hasn't worked sofar has it so the proofs in the pudding so to speak.

I live in hope.

Like to point out life’s injustices!

9 hours ago, Spikecity said:

Totally agree Broodie - must be right if you say it because you are always on the money.

You have finally got it Spike, welcome aboard.

I appreciate your support!

4 hours ago, Tool no. 1 said:

The NZ TAB bookmakers are fleas, their odds tight, the margins in their favour but you can't point the finger at them for limiting customers that are costing them money. Perfect business sense and anyone that can't understand that is naive or just plain stupid.

Tool, interesting name to be called when you are calling The Brodster stupid.

However it is a gambling business and they should be prepared to take the good with the bad, end of story!!

13 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Tool, interesting name to be called when you are calling The Brodster stupid.

However it is a gambling business and they should be prepared to take the good with the bad, end of story!!

I haven't called The Brodster anything whoever that clown is.

You're calling yourself stupid, I haven't. What I have said was that your comments are naive if you don't understand the TAB book making business model and why any type of business would keep doing business with a customer that was costing that business money.

If you can't understand that and If your comments are not born from naivety then yes you are stupid.

1 hour ago, Tool no. 1 said:

I haven't called The Brodster anything whoever that clown is.

You're calling yourself stupid, I haven't. What I have said was that your comments are naive if you don't understand the TAB book making business model and why any type of business would keep doing business with a customer that was costing that business money.

If you can't understand that and If your comments are not born from naivety then yes you are stupid.

No problem Tool, don’t mind being called stupid, been called worse on here!