RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
jimbob

Cawbourne Brandy

This dog absolutely crucified Charlie Bo Bo today

No mention of  it in the stipendiary report

CHARLIE BO BO ( 6 ) - was forced to race widest to the home turn. 

Do your F**n job stipes , this cat  (Cawboourne Brandy was not interested in chasing  the lure at any stage 

what are you guys doing while the race is on?

Watching  Coronation street?

This dog absolutely crucified Charlie Bo Bo today

No mention of  it in the stipendiary report

CHARLIE BO BO ( 6 ) - was forced to race widest to the home turn. 

Do your F**n job stipes , this cat  (Cawboourne Brandy was not interested in chasing  the lure at any stage 

what are you guys doing while the race is on?

Watching  Coronation street?

All of Cawbourne brandys races i have ever seen he runs the out side fence   have watched the reply a number of times after reading this post an you dont no what u are talking about minijax knows how the dogs runs an is right he is a wide runner an never turned his head  maybe charlie bo bo  was trying to ride him as cawbourne brandy ran wide as like always he jumps any dog he can at the lure while his trainer  an catcher piss  around  geting him at the end an think it is funny 

I have to agree with the original post, the dog did not chase.  Jimbob never said the dog marred, he said it didn't chase. It eased out of the boxes, spent half the race impeding the 6 dog, angling on the dog entering the home straight. It then gave up and cantered to the line. The 6 never got a crack.

40 minutes ago, Emotive said:

I have to agree with the original post, the dog did not chase.  Jimbob never said the dog marred, he said it didn't chase. It eased out of the boxes, spent half the race impeding the 6 dog, angling on the dog entering the home straight. It then gave up and cantered to the line. The 6 never got a crack.

exactly, and no mention of this in the report

I think we have people in the stipendiary who dont have the skills and knowledge to read a race.  

3 hours ago, jimbob said:

exactly, and no mention of this in the report

I think we have people in the stipendiary who dont have the skills and knowledge to read a race.  

if the dog wasn't stood down for injury than it should have been put out for failing to pursue.