RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
rdytdy

Weather Update For Ellerslie

Track could end up being a complete disaster.

Watered 10mm yesterday with likely showers/rain this afternoon.

Rail out 3m/ Out 5.5m from 1000 - 380 WTF - are they running around that underground ladder??

Here's hoping the track holds up.

Come on, enough is enough. NZ racing is a complete joke. For many years I really looked forward to boxing & new years day racing. Now it has  turned into just another below par days racing schedule. 

I have loved nz racing for many years, the excitement of picking up the mornings paper to have a punt, reading the racing articles etc.

But it has all nearly gone, my enthusiasm for nz racing is at an all time low. Top it off, a 3 horse race at Hastings on new years day? 

What next

If you think it was tough at Ellerslie spare a thought for the "Posers" getting dumped on at The Tennis in Stanley Street. They were sipping bubbly siiting in plastic chairs, court side at a third rate tennis complex when  a heavy shower sent them scurrying.  Priceless 

11 hours ago, hesi said:

Also can someone answer how it is, that 10 mm of irrigation applied in the morning still has you at a D4 track in the afternoon, yet 12 mm of rain can take the track from G3 to S8

Hesi - the answer my friend is called 'tampering with the truth' ;)

24 minutes ago, Nerula said:

Whats not a joke is 15 bucks entry and 60 for the Ascot Stand pp. 

Aren't some of the meetings $20 for 3 and 4 horse fields. $15 is pretty reasonable for group one racing. Which is the Ascot Stand. I have never taken much notice of stand names.