RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Peter Jenkins

New Year 7 Day Challenge Round 5 - Sat Dec 30 - Taupo - selections here

No shield....no problem......

Race 1...#8 , #13

Race 2...#4 , #10

Race 3...#3 , #10...BB

Race 4...#1 , #3...BB

Race 5...#3 , #5

Race 6...#2 , #6

Race 7...#2 , #7

Race 8...#5 , #8

These Rubik fellas are bouncing up and down the ladder like a yo-yo....

Today @ Taupo is the big day for the upness move.......

Oh , and just a tiny little smidgen of good luck to the table leading Sleighed ' Eminators and the Wrinkmeister...

Howie for ' Vidi Vici ' - 'I Saw I Conquered'

Good morning folks.

Another fine day's racing in store as Team 'Vidi Vici' look to close the year out with strong wins today and tomorrow to make it four on-the-trot. All five of our team-members are scoring well with ' Vidi Vici 'having one of the highest aggregate dollars accumulations of all 8 teams.

Today it's Team ' We 5 Kings' stepping up to the plate to be conquered. I really fancy our 'Vidi Vici' chances in this one. Personally I'm up against my 'Mighty Blues' buddy Brian - and being of 'Mighty Blues ' pedigree that guarantees that Brian will be awfully hard to beat today. Good luck, Brian, I hope you're right amongst the winners today.

For goodness sake 'The Rubiks Cubes' please step up today and deal to the 'Sleighed 'Em' outfit. Your fellow teams are looking to YOU 'The Rubiks Cubes' to rein the 'Sleighed 'Em's in, because to the untrained eye they would seem to have a fistful of competition points and a la Winx they would appear to be "off and gone".  But you can bring them thundering back down to earth 'The Rubiks Cubes' with some astute tipping today. We're looking to YOU ... 'The Rubiks Cubes' ....let's see what you're made of.

Here's our 'Vidi Vici' lineup today.

John                           --- 3 wins from 4 matches says it all. A`big match player. Will be too strong in the closing stages

Howie                         --- Back the left-handed way of going will improve dramatically on shock late loss yesterday to the fast-finishing Firefly, who I note is also starting today in Race 1. 

Maureen                    --- Going from strength-to-strength, with easy win yesterday making it two on the trot. Not finished yet, not by a long way.

Mr Gee                       --- Under-rated, and has shown several good touches in this comp, and it'd be fair to say that Hesi is rattled. Looking for Mr Gee to strike hard with a tote-cruncher today

Casper                       ---  Tardily away yesterday but finished strongly to just miss paying a dividend. One of the Comp's stars and will bounce back in devastating fashion today.

Here's my selections today to put 'Vidi Vici ' 1-nil up to start the day, as my team-mates then rally around to close our day off 5-nil up. :)

• Race 1 = 1x13
  • Race 2 = 7x10
  • Race 3 = 3x10    Best Bet 1
  • Race 4 = 1x3
  • Race 5 = 3x5      Best Bet 2
  • Race 6 = 1x10
  • Race 7 = 2x7
  • Race 8 = 1x2

Thanks, PJ, and enjoy an excellent day's racing everyone.

13 hours ago, globederby12 said:

Well, Well Sarah !!.Woman present, better be on my best behavior.

Now, please no last race histrionics please. I've had enough heart palpitations the last few weeks:)

Haha Rees... always the consummate gentleman that you are, I promise to keep the palpitations to a minimum ! :blink::P

R1. 1-8 BB ( had to do it ! )

R2. 7-10

R3. 9-12

R4. 11-12

R5. 2-3

R6. 1-10

R7. 5-6

R8. 3-11 BB

Good luck my team demented ones

Morning fellow 'Cubiks  we need to step up once more to topple the leaders off their perch

as the other teams are relying n us to 'Do The Job!?? CANWEDOOSIT!?  CAUSEWECAN !

ONLY need  TURN THOSE runner-ups into Winners!??

r1=-  2x8

r2=-  4x10

r3=-  9x10

r4=-  8x11 BB

r5=-  3x4

r6=-  2x10

r7=- 1x6

r8=-  1x5 BB Thanks P.J.  A little luck Jen BUT not too much!

LET'S GO CUBIKS!! --WECANDOOTHIS!!??

200.gif