RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Midget

RIU V M Hamilton

If anybody would like some humor for the Christmas period, go and have a read of the JCA report.

The RIU inspectors were observing the property from the road with binoculars and they alleged that Murray was seen saddling a horse up,so what i say,it was on  private property.

This was recorded on 27th and 28th September and Mr Hamilton's disqualification ended within 7days,to me this is unnecessary enforcement of the Rules and would go as far to say victimisation of Mr Hamilton.I say this, as what would this have cost for the RIU with the accommodation for the 2 inspectors, travel expenses and the time involved.

If the RIU is insisting on enforcing the Rules, especially on this minor incident, then tell me why wasn't the co-chief Stipendiary Steward McIntyre investigated and charged for aiding Neal to cover his tracks in a major incident It appears a clear case of double standards to me.

Guest 2Admin2
1 hour ago, Pam Robson said:

You been snoozing for a year or two,  Admin.?

The man won a G.N Hurdles  with Kid Columbus - ridden by the incomparable C.W.J.

As you were.  Maybe he was just going for a ride then?