RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
barryb

Shitheads in our society

On 12/24/2017 at 10:37 PM, 6xes said:

Are you upset becos this is inhumane? or a waste of a catlife?

or are you indignant at humans killing animals?

There are stacks of f--kwits in this country who own animals who shouldn't be allowed too, & no I am not indignant at animals being killed, there is a huge different between humane and sicko treatment like this.

On 12/26/2017 at 1:35 PM, barryb said:

There are stacks of f--kwits in this country who own animals who shouldn't be allowed too, & no I am not indignant at animals being killed, there is a huge different between humane and sicko treatment like this.

without sounding insensitive... we have 5 cats... and currently 2 kittens... i live in a rural setting at present and the Cats are probably 5th or possibly 6th generation cats ...

i feed them only scraps and refuse to buy them biscuits and the like... for me they serve the purpose of Keeping Rats away from the house...

heres the interesting part... the mother cats (x2 ) had about 5-6 kittens...

where the mother cat decided to take them is anyones guess and now there are only 2 kittens...

Should we get all Politically correct on the mother cat.. because it decided to abandoned the other 4 kittens??

Does that make me a bad cat owner!!?? or is the Mother cat being irresponsible in having kittens... by not keeping its tail between its legs lol

can you see how silly the whole argument becomes!!??

I prefer to see the news article and look at the good side of the story....the Kittens were found taken to SPCA and possibly the kittens might survive and live happily ever after!!

you on the other hand... raise a righteous anger over the whole incident... alot of good that does!!

You are confirming what many of us thought about you based on the Trump thread.

Your scenario  has no human intervention and is completely different to them being stuck in a bag and dumped. Probably best to stick to the Trump thread and not show a wider audience  that you are a raving loon.

5 hours ago, barryb said:

Your scenario  has no human intervention and is completely different to them being stuck in a bag and dumped. Probably best to stick to the Trump thread and not show a wider audience  that you are a raving loon.

Barry. He , it, whatever is a "bot". That was paintivley obvious on the Trump thread. The PCB has now been programmed ( probably by Gareth Morgan) to debate cars. 

12 hours ago, barryb said:

The point you failed to comprehend in my above reality, is the mother Cats themselves abandon their own kittens... yet you go all righteous on humans when cats themselves do it.

you clearly have your priotities upside down...  and your indignant rant is quite laughable... it comes across as very P.C

18 minutes ago, 6xes said:

The point you failed to comprehend in my above reality, is the mother Cats themselves abandon their own kittens... yet you go all righteous on humans when cats themselves do it.

you clearly have your priotities upside down...  and your indignant rant is quite laughable... it comes across as very P.C

Are you f--king for real looney?.

Globe was right, you are clearly a bot who is programmed by a nutjob.

2 hours ago, barryb said:

Are you f--king for real looney?.

Globe was right, you are clearly a bot who is programmed by a nutjob.

you indignant fool, Cats are beneath me... you play the righteous idiot if you want

but they will never be an equal to humans. 

The authority over the cat is its owner... its because of P.C dummies like you, who scream with righteous indignation have given rise to the SPCA

where eventually you lot will be calling Cats Lives Matter

spare me the political correct Crap!!

1 hour ago, Flagship uberalles said:

6 xs we are more developed than animal's and know the difference between doing the right thing and not,, humans have developed empathy and a conscience, Look up any murderer or abuser, most have honed their skills on things with 4 legs that are smaller and weaker than themselves and have graduated on from that. I am the last person you would call p.c but I deplore animal cruelty and people who collect/own animals that don't take responsibility for their welfare/neutering etc.

There is a reason why the Horse Racing industry still exists today....

It only takes one person to assert that Whipping horses for entertainment is cruel... you get enough indignant fools crying the same tune and eventually the industry becomes a huge mess of rules and regulations... where it becomes a burden on its owners....

Then eventually people will cry Horse Lives Matter

the slippery slope of animal cruelty then simply becomes a burden to its owners... when laws and fines are imposed for the sake of Animals, brings animals on par with human rights

The conscience decision upon the owner to treat his animal fairly... is dependant on what purpose the animal serves, not what the snowflake righteous fool sees

7 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Fuckin hell your not typing this on your computer wearing a Freddy Krueger mask are you?

More like his Klu Klux Klan one.

If he believes the shit he posts about animals,, imagine how he views Women, African Americans,  Muslims, Maori. 

8 hours ago, 6xes said:

you indignant fool, Cats are beneath me... you play the righteous idiot if you want

but they will never be an equal to humans. 

The authority over the cat is its owner... its because of P.C dummies like you, who scream with righteous indignation have given rise to the SPCA

where eventually you lot will be calling Cats Lives Matter

spare me the political correct Crap!!

Is that you Donald?

34 minutes ago, barryb said:

More like his Klu Klux Klan one.

If he believes the shit he posts about animals,, imagine how he views Women, African Americans,  Muslims, Maori. 

i rekt your whole holier than thou argument,  and now you are attempting to bring in Sexism and racism... Hah!!

You are the typical snowflake millenial whose foundation is based on cultural changes of the moment!!! DUMMY

1 minute ago, 6xes said:

i rekt your whole holier than thou argument,  and now you are attempting to bring in Sexism and racism... Hah!!

You are the typical snowflake millenial whose foundation is based on cultural changes of the moment!!! DUMMY

You are still living in Neanderthal times Donald.

4 minutes ago, barryb said:

Lunatic, we all evolved from apes, proven scientific fact.

To be exactly correct, we evolved from a species closely related to modern day apes.

if you tell yourself that truth long enough... youll tend to believe it

i dont subscribe to such nonsense!!

have a good day!!

10 hours ago, barryb said:

I believe in scientific facts, not creationistic mumbo jumbo.

Pretty much spot on.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_18.htm

im not going to get into a scientific based argument... as it tends to become a circular debate...

what i do want to do.. is apologise for being so harsh in my criticisms of your intellect and your empathy towards other creatures

so please accept my apology.. as it is unbecoming of me to be a prideful ass.. i hope the new year brings you good fortune

God bless!!