RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
what a post

Trainers records

I was looking on the nz greyhound  website  recently and was surprised it only had about 60 public trainers on their records under public trainers in nz .  A few names missing on there that regularly have runners at the races.  Can anyone point me too where you can find some of the missing trainers details on the official nz website.  I noticed this a few weeks back when I entered the name of an up and coming trainer under the trainers search part and it did not seem to find anything. I was just interested in see how many dogs they had. Anyone know the answer? 

35 minutes ago, what a post said:

I was looking on the nz greyhound  website  recently and was surprised it only had about 60 public trainers on their records under public trainers in nz .  A few names missing on there that regularly have runners at the races.  Can anyone point me too where you can find some of the missing trainers details on the official nz website.  I noticed this a few weeks back when I entered the name of an up and coming trainer under the trainers search part and it did not seem to find anything. I was just interested in see how many dogs they had. Anyone know the answer? 

Did you type % before the surname you were looking for?

1 hour ago, what a post said:

The missing trainers may be owner trainers which only train for themselves.

Thanks for that.  What I was interested in was where  there had been some recent change of kennel for a dog that was racing.. That can be quite a factor with the horses, wanted to follow it a bit to see whether it applied  to dogs,just looking at it from a betting point of view.