RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
WhoKnows

Joshua Dickie

It will be interesting to read the stewards report tonight after watching Joshua Dickie go to war with David Butcher on the favourite tonight at Alexandra Park.

To go 10 lengths + clear of the field like they did you would only assume egos are involved. 

David probably did the right thing as his horse went huge last start, but Dickie looked like a total dick to be honest. Nothing will be done as normal, bit it's not a good look.

17 hours ago, WhoKnows said:

It will be interesting to read the stewards report tonight after watching Joshua Dickie go to war with David Butcher on the favourite tonight at Alexandra Park.

To go 10 lengths + clear of the field like they did you would only assume egos are involved. 

David probably did the right thing as his horse went huge last start, but Dickie looked like a total dick to be honest. Nothing will be done as normal, bit it's not a good look.

Did not even get a mention?

Of course not, they are leading drivers, so they always get away with it.

Hit the amateurs I say!

3 hours ago, 45yearsofharness said:

Did not even get a mention?

Hard to believe really. Didn't even ask the question?

Dickies drive was 4 wide, then 3 wide then parked which was mentioned in the stipes report, but they didn't then ask him why he continued to attack the hot favourite and go 10+ lengths clear of the field?

I think you are right Brodie, they go after the small fry drivers and the senior horse people seem to be able to do whatever they like!

We saw Herlihy knock one over a few weeks back which was clear as day, the JCA said he didn't do anything wrong and the RIU had to appeal it which was upheld.

And Luk 

7 hours ago, Brodie said:

Of course not, they are leading drivers, so they always get away with it.

Hit the amateurs I say!

And Luk Chin $600 for careless driving, I watched it over a couple of times and could not see how he did anything.

The horse outside him galloped but I saw no sideways movement by Luk, he had just been past by the winner, why would he move out. 

4 minutes ago, tim vince said:

the head ons tell the story- I see no reason why they cant be on website- in hk the head ons are available about 20 minutes after a race- help the punters a lot

Yeah, good idea. I know it's not our place to judge but it was hard to see or understand why he would move out.

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 7:26 PM, WhoKnows said:

On first appearances it may have seemed so,but when you look at the sectional times on the website it shows Dickie did not really overdrive his horse much,and actually went at a consistent speed most of the way.  The times show the cut throat part  of the race was when D Butcher and S phelan  were vying for the lead.   Really it was the D butcher horse who was driven very hard,but that's racing.