RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Guest 2Admin2

Kawi Cheats Well!

5 hours ago, poundforpound said:

If you're going to be a loser and troll me at least use Google first.

When a horse loads it goes into fight or flight mode and the adrenal gland expresses.

Best you now Google adrenal gland expression, intracellular glycogen, and lactic acid accumulation axis.

You'll find something there about various species ( same rules apply ) but I'm not giving you an endocrinology or physiology lesson because you're a fuckwit and a fool.

thanks for that explanation i always thought lactic acid was built up due to hard exercise  i hope joseph parker doesnt go into fight mode to early he will stand in his corner stiff and get flogged lol

Guest 2Admin2
1 hour ago, scooby3051 said:

You were simply trying to poke holes in PFP as normal and u were wrong ...

FFS I just asked a QUESTION.  I remembered that Kawi and Coldplay were the last two to go in.  As for Molloy he leaves himself open with numerous holes.

On 12/10/2017 at 5:11 PM, 2Admin2 said:

FFS I just asked a QUESTION.  I remembered that Kawi and Coldplay were the last two to go in.  As for Molloy he leaves himself open with numerous holes.

dont worry admin   i feel your pain i ask this question how many starts has kawi had against consensus verse prizemoney

On 12/10/2017 at 5:53 PM, 2Admin2 said:

I asked a QUESTION!  In normal English comprehension that indicates the person asking the question doesn't know the answer.  So how can I be WRONG?

The question included an assumption nO? Otherwise why even mention Coldplay ? Next time you think about going down this path remember Scoobs and Poundy are waiting for you and as a Know-all you need to be squeaky clean.

Without wanting to denigrate Kawi's achievement on Saturday this crap about how he was 'forced' wide...

On Weigh In they showed the head on down the back straight and the horse had got in one off the fence at the 100m.  Waddell promptly popped him out three wide then wider on the home turn.  It was a conscious decision to go wide not something forced on him.

The same way Rosie Myers decided to taken the inside runs.  Both decisions turned out OK in the end but they were both deliberate not forced.

These claims remind me a bit of the constant media adulation for Te Akau and how many 1000 and 2000 Guineas they have won  - they have had at least four trainers and multiple owners syndicates involved in all those horses but if you listened to the media you would think it was the same trainer and owner every time.  

25 minutes ago, The Crucible said:

Who on this thread said he was "forced wide"?

Go back to the start of the thread and look at all the 'tough run' and 'did it tough' talk.  Either that implies he was forced wide or maybe it means he was making it hard for himself(might have been looking for an excuse). Take your pick.  What I was really talking about were those Trackside mob bleating on. By their reckoning there was only one horse in the race.  Sofia Rosa for a start went a mighty race - great to see her back though like Consensus she will be running out of opportunities shortly.

Guest 2Admin2
1 hour ago, poundforpound said:

Do you want me to post what Jason W said about his run in transit ? I have it here and it doesn’t reconcile with a lot of what’s being said by the trolls here ( not saying you’re a troll TC because I don’t think you are ).

In essence what he said was that “the speed went out of the race at the 700 so he turned it into a positive and he didn’t have to do it hard to slide around them”.

In other words it made his job easier, not harder, it was an advantage.....but then again you lot have ridden far more than Jason Waddell so he can learn from you I’m sure !!!

0CEF7BB8-1D91-4E46-82DB-55E20B9C8489.MOV

The consensus is he travelled further than any other horse in the race using your often quoted mathematical equation.

Whether he was forced or chose to is moot.

Guest 2Admin2
9 hours ago, Gruff said:

The question included an assumption nO? Otherwise why even mention Coldplay ? Next time you think about going down this path remember Scoobs and Poundy are waiting for you and as a Know-all you need to be squeaky clean.

Because you sycophantic Muppet if you had watched the loading of the horses you would have seen and heard that Coldplay and Kawi were the last two to be loaded quote Tony Lee.  My recollection was Coldplay was obscured from the camera shot at one point so I wasn't sure particularly as I wasn't on course hence asking the question.

So Gruff if you want to join the Molloy support team constantly deriding Kawi then go for it.  Kawi being the most consistent Group class galloper currently racing in NZ.

Given the level of vitriol directed at the horse I can only assume it is directed at his trainer.  Afterall I don't think one of his "issues" is that he can read!

Guest 2Admin2
11 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Give that you insist on demonstrating your ignorance of all matters pertaining to race riding let me remind you of a mantra often used, "smooth lines fast times", you stay out of trouble, maintain your momentum, avoid interference. 

I've got all of JWs post race comments recorded, that's pretty much what he said, he didn't see it as a negative at all, in fact he said it was a positive because they eased the pace mid race and he could loop the field smoothly and put himself in the race, lucky him, and lucky he did.

As I've said though you do know it all and I'm sure the good jocks read your posts and learn from you !!!!

I'll say it slowly for you again - he travelled further than any other horse in the race.

Waddell moved forward after getting into a position where the horse was squeezed and he had to check back.  Then he decided to go forward.  Didn't Waddell say he took Bowmans Winx advice - "when you are on the best horse in the race ride it like it is"?

So, if we are to believe that the two horses are on a par, one racing in stronger competition in the North, the other picking up easier wins in the CD - given that one horse has won 7 Group 1's from 37 starts and collected NZD1.3 million, and the other one Group 1 from 40 starts and NZD424k - are we saying that one of these horses has been poorly placed?

14 hours ago, hesi said:

hesi

• Alien
  •  
  • hesi
  • Members
  • 7,222 posts
  On 12/3/2017 at 4:23 PM, N1MUE said:

They were both in the WFA 2000m race at the Auckland Cup carnival earlier this year - Consensus 4th, Kawi 5th

I make this as the only time they have met

So add in Sat and it is twice

consensus has it kawi missed the start that day

27 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

I never said that at all, but as is the way of the desperate you have to fabricate.

What I said was that one was better right handed, in fact her record proves it, and the other was a CD quality G1 horse, his record proves that.

I also said one was genuine and honest ( not better than ) and one was brilliant but an arse to ride and inclined to look for a way out if he could.

Jason Waddell has beautiful soft hands, and he brings out the best in that low black bastard, but it doesn’t change the facts as stated by me.

Now I know the fine art of riding is all a bit esoteric for you lot, and I note you have the support of the odd fat but absolutely useless trainer from CHCH, but it doesn’t change the fact that you’re just fucking ignorant, borderline stupid, and your comments on this matter have as much credibility as your thoughts on astrophysics or osedax mucofloris.

gee bringing whale into the debate now

5 hours ago, 2Admin2 said:

Because you sycophantic Muppet if you had watched the loading of the horses you would have seen and heard that Coldplay and Kawi were the last two to be loaded quote Tony Lee.  My recollection was Coldplay was obscured from the camera shot at one point so I wasn't sure particularly as I wasn't on course hence asking the question.

So Gruff if you want to join the Molloy support team constantly deriding Kawi then go for it.  Kawi being the most consistent Group class galloper currently racing in NZ.

Given the level of vitriol directed at the horse I can only assume it is directed at his trainer.  Afterall I don't think one of his "issues" is that he can read!

No if you had simply gone into the NZ racing website looked at the replay you could have easily answered your own question... as for issues I never said he was not a good horse but he is difficult to ride, he does sometimes run about and lay in under pressure... he is not the easiest of horses to ride or train I would imagine and as I have said before Red has done a bloody good job with him.. so don't start twisting stuff to suit your own issues..... you argue just for the sake of it..

Guest 2Admin2
38 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

No if you had simply gone into the NZ racing website looked at the replay you could have easily answered your own question... as for issues I never said he was not a good horse but he is difficult to ride, he does sometimes run about and lay in under pressure... he is not the easiest of horses to ride or train I would imagine and as I have said before Red has done a bloody good job with him.. so don't start twisting stuff to suit your own issues..... you argue just for the sake of it..

It's difficult to tell from the replay as Coldplay goes out of shot and you don't actually see her go into the barrier.  So the only those on course would know for sure.  I'm surprised Mr Consensus hasn't done his usual rant about Baker and barrier blankets.

The only issue I have in this case is constant disparagement of a very good galloper for what purpose escapes me as I'm sure it does the majority of posters.  What's worse as is usual if anyone dares to have a contradictory viewpoint they are targeted with personal insult and abuse.  Bizarre.

3 hours ago, gary1 said:

consensus has it kawi missed the start that day

What?  Consensus played up in the gates that day while Kawi was being mollycoddled out the back for at least two minutes before loading then she was posted off the track for the first 600 including being half run off after 200m.  In the meantime Kawi had a beautiful run behind the leaders on the fence got out in plenty of time but couldn't make up the leeway.  Swap the runs and she would have won it easy(the second year in succession she should have won that G1 race - they year before Girl of My Dreams and Volkstock'nbarrell tried to knock the poor bitch over close to the line)

I don't think anyone is claiming she is a better horse however - maybe just a little underrated given the bad luck she has encountered in some of the better races she has started in.

The Kawi issue is the same as Xtravagent - there are some horses the media falls in love with and those two are two examples.  One thing he definitely should not be getting away with is this always being last loaded.  He would not get away with it in Aussie so why does he here?  And the Coldplay late load shows they have forgotten about the decree that wearing a barrier blanket  does not entitle a horse to load last.  Bottom line it advantages the horse concerned and should not be allowed.  You should load in barrier order and whats more there seems to be a norm now where the majority load then stand for minutes awaiting the late loaders.  get em in and get em on their way!

Guest 2Admin2
30 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Actually there is a number of posters who concur with my opinion, and they're generally those who've "been there done that".....the division line seems to be between that group and the losers who haven't done anything, except have the odd bet, but who profess to know all.

I can't think of a comparison but let's pretend this is a rugby blog, and I've watched the odd game, I know the All Black starting 15, and I know the difference between a hooker and a prop, but I'm then engaging with ex All Blacks or current luminaries, and telling them how to  use Sonny Bill at blindside when playing into the wind against a rush defence after 9pm at night.

That guy I just described is you.

And being an open forum I'm entitled to express my opinion and disagree with others.

However that doesn't give a troll such as yourself the right to resort to personal abuse against those who disagree with your assessment or argument.

11 minutes ago, 2Admin2 said:

And being an open forum I'm entitled to express my opinion and disagree with others.

However that doesn't give a troll such as yourself the right to resort to personal abuse against those who disagree with your assessment or argument.

The only issue I have with that statement is who actually is the troll... he winds you up and you take the bait every single time...you can't help yourself... you argue with him with me just for the sake of arguing... now stop running off to the principal to tell tales when the heat in the kitchen gets a bit to much.

PFP has always had the same opinion of Kawi rightly or wrongly ...

Guest 2Admin2
5 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

The only issue I have with that statement is who actually is the troll... he winds you up and you take the bait every single time...you can't help yourself... you argue with him with me just for the sake of arguing... now stop running off to the principal to tell tales when the heat in the kitchen gets a bit to much.

PFP has always had the same opinion of Kawi rightly or wrongly ...

Bollocks.  Look up the meaning of troll. 

So one person is allowed to call numerous people "losers, tossers, fuckwits, fat ones of the above" and on and on and on. 

As for running off to tell tales - who's the principal?  

1 hour ago, 2Admin2 said:

Bollocks.  Look up the meaning of troll. 

So one person is allowed to call numerous people "losers, tossers, fuckwits, fat ones of the above" and on and on and on. 

As for running off to tell tales - who's the principal?  

See you just never know when to quit... always have to have the last word... fark you must be difficult to live with.

2 hours ago, TOM(the other Molloy) said:

What?  Consensus played up in the gates that day while Kawi was being mollycoddled out the back for at least two minutes before loading then she was posted off the track for the first 600 including being half run off after 200m.  In the meantime Kawi had a beautiful run behind the leaders on the fence got out in plenty of time but couldn't make up the leeway.  Swap the runs and she would have won it easy(the second year in succession she should have won that G1 race - they year before Girl of My Dreams and Volkstock'nbarrell tried to knock the poor bitch over close to the line)

I don't think anyone is claiming she is a better horse however - maybe just a little underrated given the bad luck she has encountered in some of the better races she has started in.

The Kawi issue is the same as Xtravagent - there are some horses the media falls in love with and those two are two examples.  One thing he definitely should not be getting away with is this always being last loaded.  He would not get away with it in Aussie so why does he here?  And the Coldplay late load shows they have forgotten about the decree that wearing a barrier blanket  does not entitle a horse to load last.  Bottom line it advantages the horse concerned and should not be allowed.  You should load in barrier order and whats more there seems to be a norm now where the majority load then stand for minutes awaiting the late loaders.  get em in and get em on their way!

geez tom it was a bit toungue in cheek but to add this was the stewards report KAWI (J Riddell) – Slow away. Held up rounding the final turn and continued to have difficulty obtaining clear running until near the 200 metres.

4 minutes ago, gary1 said:

geez tom it was a bit toungue in cheek but to add this was the stewards report KAWI (J Riddell) – Slow away. Held up rounding the final turn and continued to have difficulty obtaining clear running until near the 200 metres.

Have a look at the video.  He had every show