RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Guest 2Admin2

Kawi Cheats Well!

Guest 2Admin2

Thinking about it - if Kawi has all these "issues" and is a "cheating mongrel" Red Sharrock must be a champion trainer to get 7 Grp1's out of him!

44 minutes ago, Insider said:

Idiot 

You know you're on a winner when personal abuse comes out. Ok old timer, I'll replace Mt Gambier (Survived won the last 3 cups) with Mildura. He'd be a certainty in the Mildura Cup - altho Weiry always sends a couple of 4th stringers up there, so it certainly be a cakewalk for him :) 

3 hours ago, mike28 said:

and i had plenty on him 1. because he is the class horse of the field

2. because even with bad luck the long trentham straight he will peg them back anyway

Well done mike he is awesome THE BIG BLACK 

13 hours ago, poundforpound said:

For the fuckwits who have done nothing, but know everything, here’s the off, as they jump and then three strides later.

Why the stipes allow that low black bastard to load into the gates last worries me, it’s just fucking cheating, sanctioned cheating.

He's a highly strung skunk and he should have to load in order rather than make the good genuine horses load first and then wait two or three minutes for the thieving mongrel to join up, by which time they’ve accumulated lactic acid, and then they miss the kick.

F8763B9E-054E-4A37-AEE2-4E89DBD74A53.jpeg

AC577519-6E92-4F56-A69A-07B2A35AAFAD.jpeg

can you build up lactic acid by standing around

Guest 2Admin2
25 minutes ago, gary1 said:

can you build up lactic acid by standing around

Given it is produced in anaerobic conditions I'd say only if you were holding your breath or swallowed the tongue tie.

1 hour ago, poundforpound said:

The best horse over that trip, going left handed, and who had a smooth run won.

Left handed - yes something in that.

As for the smooth run, Kawi got tightened around the 1200m mark and dropped back to second last.  He was giving Consensus around 1 - 1.5 lengths near the 800m mark and from that point went four wide around the big bend.  She had a reasonably clear run through the field and covered much less ground round that bend.

As for the distance, looked like he was pulling away from her over the last 50m despite covering all of that extra ground.

Guest 2Admin2
8 minutes ago, The Crucible said:

Left handed - yes something in that.

As for the smooth run, Kawi got tightened around the 1200m mark and dropped back to second last.  He was giving Consensus around 1 - 1.5 lengths near the 800m mark and from that point went four wide around the big bend.  She had a reasonably clear run through the field and covered much less ground round that bend.

As for the distance, looked like he was pulling away from her over the last 50m despite covering all of that extra ground.

That's the race I watched.  One thing I noticed was after the winning post Waddell gave Kawi one hell of a victory slap with the whip across the flank.  Understandably the horse gave a "WTF was that for" reaction.  Flattened his ears down and gave Waddell an eyeball which if looks could kill the jockey wouldn't have weighed in!

Kari is definitely a "thinker" a requires an intelligent jockey.

Guest 2Admin2
7 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

If you're going to be a loser and troll me at least use Google first.

When a horse loads it goes into fight or flight mode and the adrenal gland expresses.

Best you now Google adrenal gland expression, intracellular glycogen, and lactic acid accumulation axis.

You'll find something there about various species ( sane rules apply ) but I'm not giving you an endocrinology or physiology lesson because you're a fuckwit and a fool.

So you are saying that the accumulation of lactic acid is immediate or is there a delay between when the adrenal gland expression occurs (presumably gate entry) and the formation AND accumulation of lactic acid?

I note that Consensus was the only horse to "miss the start" but I note that she has done before.

2 hours ago, 2Admin2 said:

So you are saying that the accumulation of lactic acid is immediate or is there a delay between when the adrenal gland expression occurs (presumably gate entry) and the formation AND accumulation of lactic acid?

I note that Consensus was the only horse to "miss the start" but I note that she has done before.

It's funny that its always " he missed the jump" with the jockey referring to the horse. Its never "I missed the jump" I thought the jockey was in charge. The bloody jockey missed the start. They seem to think the horse will anticipate the gates opening. Well, they do to an extent but surely its up to the man on top to be super vigilant because the start is possibly the most important part of the whole shebang.

5 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Can you help me understand why Kawi was allowed to load last ?

It can't be his nerves because T Lee kept saying how many others were sweating up but that he was remarkably calm.

Throw back to the good old days when the top weight and favourite was always loaded last

12 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Can you help me understand why Kawi was allowed to load last ?

It can't be his nerves because T Lee kept saying how many others were sweating up but that he was remarkably calm.

It's who you know, you know.

Guest 2Admin2

How long from first horse to last horse loaded?  Wasn't Coldplay the last?

A nine horse field if the club had spent another grand for the day they could have all been loaded at once.

Maybe that could be a new NZTR KPI?  Speed to load fields.

Guest 2Admin2
1 minute ago, scooby3051 said:

Wrong again....Kawi was.

I wasn't wrong you will note I asked a question.  There would have been only seconds in it in any case.

Guest 2Admin2
1 minute ago, scooby3051 said:

Seems you think you are never wrong....:rolleyes:... seconds or no seconds still wrong.

I asked a QUESTION!  In normal English comprehension that indicates the person asking the question doesn't know the answer.  So how can I be WRONG?

24 minutes ago, 2Admin2 said:

I asked a QUESTION!  In normal English comprehension that indicates the person asking the question doesn't know the answer.  So how can I be WRONG?

You were simply trying to poke holes in PFP as normal and u were wrong ...