RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Guest 2Admin2

Kawi Cheats Well!

Just now, poundforpound said:

Consensus missed the kick, wrong trip for her dropping back from 2000, and left handed, that's not her forte, and she still nearly got him.

She jumps she wins, simple as that.

Congrats for tipping the quinella....must have made a kiling? :ph34r::P

Guest 2Admin2
Just now, poundforpound said:

Consensus missed the kick, wrong trip for her dropping back from 2000, and left handed, that's not her forte, and she still nearly got him.

Give us a break.  Which race were you watching?  She had a soft run the gaps opened but Kawi out muscled her.

Guest 2Admin2
1 minute ago, poundforpound said:

We know what a bitter loser you are, and that you’ve done nothing in racing, so I won’t take the bait.

I suppose she was "a run short" too?  

Just keep up your bagging of Kawi it's amusing!

3 minutes ago, 2Admin2 said:

Give us a break.  Which race were you watching?  She had a soft run the gaps opened but Kawi out muscled her.

Have to agree, winner 3 and 4th the trip and still won easy, and carried 59kg, no excuses for the beaten brigade.

10 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

What Sire recently covered her PFP?

1 minute ago, Dockers said:

Wish i could own a so called pound for pound assessed crap horse that won over 1 million. 

I just think PFP points out the horse has issues...and he does... no question......but today he put it all together and good luck to them.

Guest 2Admin2
37 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

I just think PFP points out the horse has issues...and he does... no question......but today he put it all together and good luck to them.

No Pound for Pound doesn't say that he calls the horse a black cheating mongrel.  However that doesn't stand up to analysis 7 Grp1 wins $1.3m in stakes and a very consistent record.

However it seems OK for one person to attack and malign the horse with impunity.

1 hour ago, poundforpound said:

OMG are you for serious mate!!

and i had plenty on him 1. because he is the class horse of the field

2. because even with bad luck the long trentham straight he will peg them back anyway

Guest 2Admin2
21 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

He's a CD group horse, nothing more, and he cheats.

Bonneval, Jon Snow, Gingernuts...they'd eat him for breakfast, and so would half a dozen others up here going right handed.

He cheats very well.