RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

Who Rulz? Lazzie Rulz!!!!!

29 minutes ago, 45yearsofharness said:

Great stuff, kiwis rule

But who's will drive him in the Auckland Cup as Purdon out for 26 days?

I choose Herlihy or David Butcher . Would be nice to see Nathan get a chance though.

I am not sure that Lazarus is returning for the Auckland Cup. I think he is staying in Australia for Hunter Cup etc? 

2 hours ago, 45yearsofharness said:

Great stuff, kiwis rule

But who's will drive him in the Auckland Cup as Purdon out for 26 days?

I choose Herlihy or David Butcher . Would be nice to see Nathan get a chance though.

Did his co-trainer get 28 days also?

Yeh FlagU, shit draw for The Faith but geez, hey one last launch (The Faith is a master at that) wouldn't have won it, but may have finished closer, great he stuck in there as long as he did (3 out) I felt quite sad for him....

Cheers Iraklis

3 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Yes fantastic win by Lazarus no excuses the rest, strange drive on have faith in me, used a lot of petrol to go round 3 wide early, only to be eased back to last again and do again with a lap to run.

After all your previous comments about Purdon and Laz you must win some sort of prize for your comments after it won the tough way

My earlier comment about Lazarus's main competition being the track turned out to be pretty much right, except that it gave too much credit to the track.  I should have had more faith.:P

The ease with which Lazarus won meant the race didn't have the drama of last year's, but it's always a pleasure to see a true champion in action.  The toughness of Gammalite combined with the brilliance of Christian Cullen.