RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
rdytdy

TAB You Are Joking!

R2 Matamata tomorrow and the TAB bookies have Politely who is third balloted out at $7.50. She raced at New Plymouth today finishing 5th nearly five lengths from the winner. 

One would say that she is certain to be scratched tomorrow yet they have her 4th favourite in the 16 horse field as it currently stands. Anyone who backs something in this race tonight you can expect a decent deduction tomorrow.  

If I did I wouldn't have posted :mellow:

Politely would have gained a start as scratchings above her would have allowed her in.

One never stops learning then.

Therefore you are saying if a horse that is one off the ballot and for example is set at a $2.50FF favourite and it doesn't run then there will be no deductions on the remaining runners if you had backed one of them beforehand.  

I was not aware and I just ran this past a mate who also wasn't aware, he also thinking there would be deductions.

Cheers SMD for that info.  

From the TAB website, I cannot find any mention of no deductions for ballots and if so I have no knowledge of it either.

What happens if there is a scratching in a race after I have taken a Final Field Win bet?

If your runner is scratched you will get a full refund.

If another runner is scratched your bet may be subject to a deduction. If the scratched runner was paying under $35 your runner will be subject to a deduction. If the scratched runner was paying $36, or over, then there will be no deduction.

Final Field Win deduction formula:

% deduction =               _________80__________
                                        Odds of scratched runner

On 07/12/2017 at 7:23 PM, poundforpound said:

The TAB and their bookies are becoming a bit of a head scratcher, that's for sure.

I fancy Consensus Saturday, even though she's not that good left handed, and they've posted her at 14's.....only three horses are longer in the F/O market !!!

She's not a bad horse and I'd have thought she was a $5.50-$7 sort of a chance, but clearly the TAB bookies know better. 

That loser Kawi is the fave at about $2.80, imagine being in the trenches with that low bastard, he's got a heart the size of a fucking carroway seed. She'll slide upside him about the 200m mark and he'll do what he always does, turn his head sideways and find a way to bail out.

My tip to Cafers, Christmas is coming, get on, let the TAB pay for your presents, but bet in moderation because she's no leftie. :)

Hope you got heaps of the quinella :-)

Two good horses