RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
N1MUE

12 Days of Christmas Day 6 - Sat Dec 9th - Trentham

Strained a muscle in my shoulder prising the Challenge Shield off the boardroom wall at Mighty Blues HQ.

Wasted effort, as new champ and shield-holder Pete put it straight back up on the wall at ...you guessed it .....Mighty Blues HQ.

Sooner or later , most likely much later, we'll be letting someone else play with the Challenge Shield. But just like the mainland cheese ...these things take time you know. :D Meantime just leave it in our Mighty Blues capable hands.

Thanks very much for doing the scoring today, John. Much Appreciated.

These my selections will run the nine quinellas today at Trentham :-

• R1
  • 2 - Gift of Power                       Plenty of upside, nicely weighted, CWJ doing the steering, what's not to like.
  • 4 - Celebratedachiever            G&D Rogerson quinella to kick off the day. Will give the fav plenty to think about. R Elliot in good form.
  • R2
  • 5 - Katiem Marie                       A horse on the rise, well-weighted and should run the 3200m out well.
  • 1`- Doctor Watson                     Has been up a long time but still putting in on each occasion. Very solid stayer. Claim brings him right in to this.
  • R3
  • 1 - Espumoso                             Ticks all the boxes and a deserved favourite. Will take a very special effort to top him off.
  • 2 - King Louis                              No fancy price this quinella. Ran home ever so stoutly at debut, and will be a better horse now.
  • R4
  • 5 - Savvy Coup                             Has furnished quickly in  to a very nice racehorse. Nicely drawn, CWJ on top. Has to be the one.
  • 6 - Kirkland                                   Was expected to run well at debut ...and did. Second up not so good, but expected to bounce back strongly at a decent price.
  • R5                
  • 1 - William Wallace                    Looks a special. Weight won't stop him. Money in the bank.
  • 7 - Scandalo                                Is doing everything right, and CWJ to aid the passage from the '9' draw. Should run the quinella.
  • R6                          Best Bet 1
  • 4 - Star Quality                            A promising type representing some value in a wide open affair. Has my vote.
  • 12 - Play The Field                      Has been all around the winners circle without quite cracking it.  Today may well be the day. Matt Cameron on board from the ace draw.
  • R7                          Best Bet  2
  • 2 - Hoist                                       Efforts to date hold much merit. Is well up to winning this, and a bit of weight relief helps. I'm on.
  • 3 - Eagle Bay                               Impressive formline in short career to date. Looks a strong chance to carry that form on kicking off new campaign today.
  • R8
  • 1 - Kawi                                        Has beaten much better fields, and if he's still the Kawi we know he will put them away in this.
  • 10 - Coldplay                               Very nice last time out. A horse on the rise. Should get a sweet trip from the ace draw for J Parkes and be ever so strong in the finish.
  • R9
  • 9 - Seraphim                               Anyone who saw Seraphim win last time out wouldn't want to be on anything else. Wins.
  • 11 - Classic Touch                     Very strong two starts back, and not far away last time. Overall form very sound. Should run Seraphim the closest.

12 hours ago, Sir Castleton said:

R1: 1,5
R: 2,4
R3: 2,8
R4: 6,7
R5: 1,2
R6: 1,2
R7: 4,7BB
R8: 10,11BB
R9: 12,15BB

Hi Sir C, you've got three best bets here.  Unless I hear back from you before Race 1 (12.45pm) I will score the first two (R7 & R8) as your best bets.

2 hours ago, talk said:

R3   1/3bb

R4   3/5bb

R5   4/5bb

Hi Tony, you've got three best bets here.  Unless I hear back from you before Race 1 (12.45pm) I will score the first two (R3 & R4) as your best bets.

Just now, N1MUE said:

Hi Tony, you've got three best bets here.  Unless I hear back from you before Race 1 (12.45pm) I will score the first two (R3 & R4) as your best bets.

Hi John,

Please delete my best bet for race 4.  Thanks for scoring today.

Tony

2 minutes ago, talk said:

Hi John,

Please delete my best bet for race 4.  Thanks for scoring today.

Tony

Thanks Tony - sorry I see now that you posted a little while back to correct this - I hadn't come across that post.  Cheers.

Finished up in hospital and somehow missed yesterday's picks.  Would have been good day too as backed 1st winner and a keen follower of ABC

For today

2-4

3-5

1-2

4-5

1-4

3-12 ***

1-2

1-9

9-14  ****

Thanks Guys

R1  2 / 5

R2  7/1

R3  1/7

R4 5/3

R5 7/6

R6 3/12

R7 10BB / 6

R8 5BB/1

R9 5/13

Hi not sure whether to late to join but haven't been on here for awhile I know I will be behind in points so please let me know cheers 

Edited by Hall