RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
chelseacol

Sanreco Bay - Tim have you put the Xmas $ on ?

I know you are the king of the amateur races Mr Vince - but I was a bit surprised to see the $1.85 quote for your horse in the first tonight at Cambridge.

Course 4 for nothing, and last 4 starts read 4-7-6-0.

And been 9th/5th/12th/8th favourites the last four starts.

Has there been a trial run I can't find or is it just a terrible field ;-)

Good luck

Col

Beaten well out last start (albeit used early) when stablemate MT Pockets won like a Sweet Talking Man or Elect to Live but won very easily tonight.

On the topic of MT Pockets I see it is in again Alex Park Friday night. A rise in class but the way it won last start it probably would win again.

On 12/6/2017 at 9:12 PM, Tool no. 1 said:

On the topic of MT Pockets I see it is in again Alex Park Friday night. A rise in class but the way it won last start it probably would win again.

Paid a nice place price after doing it tough the entire trip. Just wins Saturday night.

hope so mate thought the rise in class would stop him but I tipped the germans to win the war.he is different the old boy. not easy to train or drive but a lovely fella to have around. scanreco bay is another that   has zero ability but you.d love to go to war with him on your back.

absolute gentleman. it is a pleasure to have these old horses around- wont threaten lazarus but weed need to keep more of them racing- not only do they love it we need them.

sadly the emphasis is on young horses- you only have to look Australia us Canada how many race on- only 3 pacers over 7 on sat night-to me it is stupid the way we treat our older horses but the smarts in the industry don't cater for them.they know more than us obviously.

even old kd hall I retired and he got mad and wanted to work and race- he tells the young ones off and works with them so Im giving one .

then he can go t o pirongia and saddle trots.. just hate killing them racing lemond and co-  especially the ones who put 110percent in.  he wont go bad he doesn't know how to.  good luck.