RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
TwentY$BilL

Methven Races 6 & 10

BLACK ART - broke prior to the start checking trailing runner with a false start being declared. Driver A Fitzgerald elected to remain in his barrier position for the re-start. Mr Fitzgerald was advised his runner will now be drawn unruly for mobile starts.

For some reason Greg suggested Black Art was going to the outside. I wonder where that came from as nothing in Stipes report.

Having already been suspended for 3 days and relegated from 3rd to 4th in Race 3 I noticed Ross Payne with one foot out of the foot rests during the concluding stages of Race 10.

KARDESLER - the sulky seat on this horse slipped in the early stages with driver R Payne discarding it to the infield nearing the 1700 metres. Raced greenly and hung outwards near the 1600 metres.

Some days just don't get better.

5 hours ago, TwentY$BilL said:

the sulky seat on this horse slipped in the early stages with driver R Payne discarding it to the infield

I thought they had run over a big bird or large cat when I was watching the race on tv. Had to go back and watch the video a few times. It was a good throw!

5 hours ago, TwentY$BilL said:

For some reason Greg suggested Black Art was going to the outside. I wonder where that came from as nothing in Stipes report.

Just an opinion. 

5 hours ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

More of a statement :(

Not from what the words $20 used. 'suggested'would not imply a statement

However, I watched the replay. Mark McNamara apologised before the restart for saying it was going to the outside as that was what they were told. Greg was told incorrect information. I suppose the question is, as $20 said, where did that information come from? From past experiences, we all know that is not something that will go on a stipes report.

2 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Not from what the words $20 used. 'suggested'would not imply a statement

However, I watched the replay. Mark McNamara apologised before the restart for saying it was going to the outside as that was what they were told. Greg was told incorrect information. I suppose the question is, as $20 said, where did that information come from? From past experiences, we all know that is not something that will go on a stipes report.

I was watching it live so was responding from that experience. I was left with no doubt it was going to the outside until it wasn't.