RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
hizzy

Idiots

Whoever thought it a good idea to put microphones at the start of dog races should be put up against the wall and shot. Today while driving listening to t/side they crossed over to a dog race. Had to turn the radio off as the hounds were barking so loud because of the microphone at the start I had trouble hearing the commentator. Idiots who thought of that

Agree, get rid of the f#cking cameras as well, intrusive in your face cameras viewing peoples cracks and wrong coloured socks just sucks. They add nothing to the racing, and should be told to concentrate on the racing and aftermath. There is far to many people at the start these days, besides the starter and handlers.

9 hours ago, jimbob said:

The racing in NZ has become a absolute debarcle

The stipes cant read a race and are more worried about what is going on in the car park

The camera footage and microphone are unprofessional

watch race 3 number 2 at the dogs last night (Addington)

The dog has no interest in winning, and this is a reflection on over 80% of the dogs racing in that grade

I have no problem with dead baiting, otherwise the stipes should be putting more dogs out for not chasing

I have some road kill trainers could use to liven up some of these non chaser fleas

Inky Lloyd??? I don’t think the dog is not chasing? To me it just looks like it doesn’t like to get crowded.

On 06/12/2017 at 5:01 PM, alltheway!!! said:

looks like the dogs turning its head by the 500m boxes tbh. 

Are you for real. Read the stipes report. He got smashed by the 4 then checked by 8 by the 500 boxes. You and Jim Bob are obviously talking thru your wallet. Perhaps you should have used the money to go to specsavers. 

On 12/9/2017 at 3:46 PM, Cantab52 said:

Are you for real. Read the stipes report. He got smashed by the 4 then checked by 8 by the 500 boxes. You and Jim Bob are obviously talking thru your wallet. Perhaps you should have used the money to go to specsavers. 

Yeah right, you are obviously a poor punter, the dog was not interested in firing up, lets watch next start . I would never back a dog like that

a lot of these dogs racing in this grade are hopeless and need plenty of dead bait

2 hours ago, jimbob said:

Yeah right, you are obviously a poor punter, the dog was not interested in firing up, lets watch next start . I would never back a dog like that

a lot of these dogs racing in this grade are hopeless and need plenty of dead bait

I seldom have a bet. Time will tell on his next start. He wouldn't know what to do with dead bait as you call it. Much happier playing fetch with his Freddy frog toy. He's a winger who prefers not to mix it up with the props. ... no champ ...but a grand wee dog. 

On 09/12/2017 at 3:46 PM, Cantab52 said:

Only watched the replay after looking on here. So im not talking through my wallet. Clearly decided to look out. How the stipes miss these sort of incidents is laughable

On 12/11/2017 at 2:58 AM, jimbob said:

Any more of your shyte and out you go...understood??

On 12/12/2017 at 9:32 PM, scooby3051 said:

Any more of your shyte and out you go...understood??

Gotta laugh get a few on here .so is it 3 strikes and your out lol

Just now, scooby3051 said:

No not really but some are just stirrers and post defamatory or just simple BS... so they get shown the door.

Yes got to agree on that one scooby but apart from them good site love it