RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
john legend

have faith in me

I hope they didnt finalise price before final heat  for Have Faith in me .He ran a huge race and showed howgood he is on agood day of course. In the Usa on a large track he could become a superstar . He has a rough gait and often runs like he is sore but he can show absolute high speed and tenacity at times.If he settles in  well a change of environment might prove a winner . possibly getting a very fast time say (1.46 -1.48 ? ) 

I'm sure he'll go on to do some spectacular stuff om America. The big tracks and the flat out racing style will suit him. His future was always going to be there or Menangle.

Can't see him beating many home in the final though. The way that last heat was run upside down played into his hands perfectly. The final will be a very different affair.

I think he used up all his luck by actually getting selected to run in the final!

2 hours ago, JackSprat said:

The final will be a very different affair.

Why would the final when the moneys up be a different affair. I would have thought it would be even more hectic early with all the speedsters jostling for early positions and several wanting to be first to the fence. This will suit HFIM and Laz even more so.

The difference in the final will be that there's a full field of genuine contenders. Whereas in that last heat Lazarus was the only serious title contender, and of the rest, half of them had run their race in the first lap with the mad early speed battle. Getting around the field after that was relatively easy as half the field were already gone. There will be no such luxury in the final. In the final Lazarus is good enough to make his own luck at some point. Have Faith In Me isn't.

Well JackS, guess we're gunna see arent we, Draw for Final guys:  oh boy its on yussssss!  :D

The barrier draw for the $1.1 Million TABtouch Inter Dominion Grand Final was held today (Sunday 3rd December) at Gloucester Park. Following is the draw:

(1) Tiger Tara (NSW)

(2) Lazarus (New Zealand)

(3) Vultan Tin (WA)

(4) Soho Tribeca (WA)

(5) Galactic Star (NSW)

(6) Lennytheshark (VIC)

(7) San Carlo (VIC)

(8) Shandale (WA)

(9) Have Faith In Me (New Zealand)

(10) Chicago Bull (WA)

Emergency 1 - Ohoka Punter (WA)

Emergency 2 - Devendra (TAS)

Emergency 3 - Major Croker (VIC)

Emergency 4 - The Bucket List (WA)

Cheers Iraklis

3 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

Well JackS, guess we're gunna see arent we, Draw for Final guys:  oh boy its on yussssss!  :D

The barrier draw for the $1.1 Million TABtouch Inter Dominion Grand Final was held today (Sunday 3rd December) at Gloucester Park. Following is the draw:

(1) Tiger Tara (NSW)

(2) Lazarus (New Zealand)

(3) Vultan Tin (WA)

(4) Soho Tribeca (WA)

(5) Galactic Star (NSW)

(6) Lennytheshark (VIC)

(7) San Carlo (VIC)

(8) Shandale (WA)

(9) Have Faith In Me (New Zealand)

(10) Chicago Bull (WA)

Emergency 1 - Ohoka Punter (WA)

Emergency 2 - Devendra (TAS)