RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

Insider going for it with the winnings.

3 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

it looked good in running... but I thought its action going to the start was not so good...:blink:

Should have told us that before the race, i guess when you ridden in the front, always at risk of being run down.

Well, it just wasn't my day!!!!

The other $150.00 [part of the prize pool] courtesy of Revel Somervell and myself was put on Banstead in race 1 at Awapuni.

I backed him at $71 and $11 and he ran 4th too!

Who would have though, two 4th's, one at short odds and one at huge odds?

Scooby, if you want to go again on a major race during the Ellerslie Carnival and if its not struck, continue on to the Wellington Carnival where it must be won, I am certainly in for another $100.00, even if I came up empty handed today.

Thank you again,

Liz

30 minutes ago, Insider said:

The other $150.00 [part of the prize pool] courtesy of Revel Somervell and myself was put on Banstead in race 1 at Awapuni.

Scooby, if you want to go again on a major race during the Ellerslie Carnival and if its not struck, continue on to the Wellington Carnival where it must be won, I am certainly in for another $100.00, even if I came up empty handed today.

Thank you again,

Liz

Ok we can look at that for sure... not the best comp according to some.....:rolleyes: but still a bit of fun...cheers Liz.

On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 7:48 PM, Insider said:

Thank you again,

Liz

Hope you put the $50.00 I put into your account on Thursday on King's Cross today. Told Rev to tell you. ;) 

3 hours ago, rdytdy said:

Hope you put the $50.00 I put into your account on Thursday on King's Cross today. Told Rev to tell you. ;) 

Ted he didn’t!!!!!!!!!

You will have to give me another one, preferably for the Champagne Turf next Saturday. 

Thank you for your contribution to the prize pool  

Ted, I heard the race on radio when out buying the groceries and wine. 

At the time I didn’t take any notice of the dividend. 

I have just looked it up now.

Bugger!!!!!!

(Sorry that’s not very lady like!)

15 hours ago, Insider said:

Ted he didn’t!!!!!!!!!

You will have to give me another one, preferably for the Champagne Turf next Saturday. 

Thank you for your contribution to the prize pool  

Liz, Ted did tip  KINGS CROSS to me, which I backed.  I deliberated over the moral issues of passing on his very reliable information.

Liz I worried about the name "Kings Cross" resurrecting memories and moments that may have occurred for you in your previous life as a late teenager

in Sydney.

Maybe I even encountered you there.

So I opened a Red Wine and contemplated what to do.

I fell asleep.I awoke to see the Marsh trained ex HK galloper weaving through the field.

The moment was lost.

Sorry Liz !!