RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Peter Jenkins

12 Days of Christmas Results Thread

7 minutes ago, Paradise Lost said:

Hesi said, we thought we might have to be buying less Xmas cards this year, but dear Steven, you have come to the party admirably:D

PL, aka DEB, just out of personal curiosity, are you the DEB that until recently ran the Te Atatu South TAB?

5 minutes ago, Steve Paul said:

PL, aka DEB, just out of personal curiosity, are you the DEB that until recently ran the Te Atatu South TAB?

You know Deb from the Te Atatu South TAB?, and what a coincidence, she has a hubby called Alan as well

4 minutes ago, Paradise Lost said:

You know Deb from the Te Atatu South TAB?, and what a coincidence, she has a hubby called Alan as well

It is my local TAB, and was the best little TAB I have been into in NZ, and I must admit I have been in many!

So PL and HESI are Deb and Alan?

Yep, but we don't own any TAB

Hesi says, must have run into you Steve, as we lived on Vera Rd for a while and that was the local TAB

He might have to go back there, as they have shut the Westgate TAB, and the traffic on Lincoln Road trying to get to the Lincoln TAB is horrific.

Thought so, I should probably have been more forthcoming, but one is never sure!

Sorry to see you go, seems an odd time to leave, especially now when the roadworks are complete and the shop is so much more accessable?

18 minutes ago, Steve Paul said:

Thought so, I should probably have been more forthcoming, but one is never sure!

Sorry to see you go, seems an odd time to leave, especially now when the roadworks are complete and the shop is so much more accessable?

We're Deb and Alan but not the ones you are thinking off Steve

12 hours ago, Paradise Lost said:

Yep, but we don't own any TAB

Hesi says, must have run into you Steve, as we lived on Vera Rd for a while and that was the local TAB

He might have to go back there, as they have shut the Westgate TAB, and the traffic on Lincoln Road trying to get to the Lincoln TAB is horrific.

You are just around the corner from me, I am in Vodanovich.

12 minutes ago, Gordy55 said:

You are just around the corner from me, I am in Vodanovich.

Bloody heck, Hesi says all the best tippers are coming from a very small hotspot in that hotbed of boganism, West Auckland, Gordy, Steve P and to a lesser extent Hesi, although he was man of the match in the Grand Final when it really mattered:rolleyes:

Roll on Trentham!   38 (and a half) entries in so far.  Below are the picks for Race 1.  Gift Of Power the most popular selection on the entire card - picked by 32 entrants (84%).  Only two best bets in the first.  Interestingly in a 5 horse field, not a single person has picked #3 - where is Mr Gee?

Pete vs Sharne in the shield challenge - both have 1-2 in the first race.

Steve P (66) 1-2
Sharne (31) 1-2
Richie (31) 2-4
Tony (26) 1-2
Pete (25) 1-2
Betty (25) 2-4
Skelly (23) 1-2
Hesi (20) 1-5
Roland (18) 1-5
TC (17) 2-5
Casper (17) 1-2
Korio (16) 1-4
Sir G (16) -
Rees (16) 1-2
Howie (15) 2-4
PJ (15) 2-5
Catalano (15) 1-2
Jack (12) 1-2
Rob (12) 2-5
Robert (11) 2-5
Porky (11) 2-4
Steve (10) 4-5*
Maureen (10) 2-5
Maria (10) 1-2
Dave (8) 1-2
Rosina (8) 2-5
Punter P (8) -
John (7) 1-2
Gruff (4) 2-4
Graeme (2) 2-5
Rex Zim 1-2
Jen 2-4
Ian 1-2
Gordy 2-5
Jill 4-5*
Cubes 2-4
Al 1-2
Ray 1-2
Brian 4-5
Maurice 2-4

image.png

Trentham Race 1:

33 on the short priced favourite, 9 with the quinella.  Columns below represent this week's total, cumulative total and picks for the next race. Excuse the unusual format - I'm ok with a spreadsheet but not so good at copying to this site :)

image.png.168e83b854ba6291a51b572050db8472.png

14 minutes ago, N1MUE said:

Trentham Race 1:

33 on the short priced favourite, 9 with the quinella.  Columns below represent this week's total, cumulative total and picks for the next race. Excuse the unusual format - I'm ok with a spreadsheet but not so good at copying to this site :)

image.png.168e83b854ba6291a51b572050db8472.png

That's brilliant, John.  Well done. Love all the information so concisely presented.

image.png.14ea57f7a991afd6eba19f3eee2b8ab8.png

17 on the winner, 9 with the quinella including Sharne who takes the lead in the Shield challenge.  TC, Graeme and Rob with both quinellas so far and they lead the way.  

Espumosa picked by 75% of entrants in the next.

image.png.497bf0b41c921f45ea50246fdcaa9478.png

image.png.8eef2ebcafbbce1b3ea2bc4f28bbb524.png

Eight on the winner, four of them with the quinella including a nice best bet quinella for (Red) Gordy who takes the lead for this round.  Sharne with the quinella to leave Pete a big mountain to climb to defend the Shield.  Normal service resumed with Steve P also on the winner.  

75% of entrants on Savvy Coup in the next.

image.png.660c4d988370ae04a52dfa9397dedf45.png

image.png.a4b106ff915b0fafa7ef7ade7ee7b6b6.png

5 on the winner (including leader Gordy), three of them with the quinella.  Richie and Sharne who were second equal on the points table after day 5 are looking to make up some ground on Steve P who sits just out of today's points at this stage.

63% of entrants on William Wallace in the next.

image.png.171333818542604856a494da9e98a190.png

6 minutes ago, N1MUE said:

Richie and Sharne who were second equal on the points table after day 5 are looking to make up some ground on Steve P who sits just out of today's points at this stage.

Correction, Steve P is currently in 10th place which would earn him 1 point

image.png.09e61b83bd2d486399fcc6354e8a6fd4.png

Four on the winner including a best bet for Ray who takes the lead for the day.  New column to the right represents how today's points would be divvied up based on current standings.

83% of entrants on Maltese Ruby in the next race.

image.png.48ee103b8d76e5916d4217df5b64f23e.png

image.png.8cbb22d659254d281d7cf507dda84d5d.png

Seven on the winner including best bets for Howie, Dave and Skelly - the latter with a nice BB quinella.  Gordy with his 5th winner to retake the lead in today's comp. Sharne with the quinella to extend her lead in the shield challenge.

63% of entrants on Kawi in the next.

image.png.9048619e2b8d701d7e758ae48e8a18d0.png

image.png.a4ac1a3c75689c3da980e472c3a4164a.png

27 on the "low black cheating b--tard" (as the opinionated one on the other forum refers to him).  Ray retakes the daily lead from Gordy with one race to go.  Looks like the shield is heading south, returning the Blues trophy cabinet to its usual empty state :)

48% of entrants on Seraphim in the last.

image.png.839e712705ec4f8078e75522240a9825.png

image.png.82b80f10fa16d0de4e4634971b6a0c79.png

Jill comes with a late burst - with a very nice best bet quinella in the last (courtesy of a scratching and a sub on the winner).  Ray and Gordy round out the top 3.  Note, totals in brackets besides names are points going in to today - they don't include points earned today.

Sharne takes the shield and will defend it against Jill at Ellerslie during the week.

image.png.fa2f024fdd46348efcfe49862d2ecc5e.png