RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
porky

replays of trackside on watch and bet?

Can you watch replays of past programmes? (eg, off the track)...I wanted to watch the 2 part Chris Johnson story @ 9 this morning...but missed it !

I was alerted to this by Barry and Puha posting...Bottom of TAB Page on left hand side at top...viewing schedule etc.

It does have scroll back arrows to previous dates... BUT CAN YOU WATCH THESE MISSED PROGRAMMES AT YOUR LEISURE ON WATCH AND BET?

iF SO...HOW PLEASE ! (I DON,T HAVE SKY) 

Cheers Skully...will set the alarm, shame there is no on demand (3rd watch and bet channel) for all previous content, for interested viewers...

Similar to NZTR,s calender of race / trial replays. excellent concept.

Would make NZ Racing competitive...if not better than OZ....with some good racing documentaries / stories on demand, at your leisure.  

Agreed.

At the very least they could be pushing any original content on to their underutilised Youtube channel. That way they'd be able to promote NZ racing to a global audience, even if they want maintain the block on overseas bettors visiting tab.co.nz.