RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Mozzie

He can yodel

5 hours ago, Mozzie said:

top dog running in a sprint ????

Sack the trainer.

A top dog? Didnt realise top 500m dogs struggle to break 31.0 around richmond and 30.00 flat at wenty and just break 30 at gosford. Just looking at his form and most of his races have been over 400m where he has run time and not 500 (which he looks weak over in aus so will struggle around nz tracks). Cut the trainer a break if you dont know what you are talking about.

13 hours ago, Mozzie said:

Sack the trainer.

Warren why you do this to your trainers defys logic....the dog is a super 400mtr dog and as i have always said to jibbs 400mtr dogs in nz are neither here or there unless they have box speed to win a sprint....jake is doing super with his dogs....remember 90per cent are handdowns and to take on a kennel off his size and travel like he is he deserves support not bagging......just my opinion..steve

He Can Yodel had a month off leaving Aus with Jake racing him up to fitness 

Trainer know exactly what is required to get the dogs fitness up for the upcoming Spion Rose 

Dogs has run 22.47sec at Richmond,

22.8 at Gosford

Broke 30.00sec at Gosford

Won in BOD 30.06 at Wenty

Me thinks Mossie = Gary1 clown lol

14 hours ago, Mozzie said:

Sack the trainer.

I did for my previous dogs many times, this boy is getting ready for Spion Rose, make no mistake 22.47 Richmond, new loam wenty 30 is fast now wenty make no mistake Jibbs and I have sent a cup contender either punt him hard or watch and miss the return, And Jake has taken our advice how to prepare him well done Jakey 

1 hour ago, Jibberer said:

He Can Yodel had a month off leaving Aus with Jake racing him up to fitness 

Trainer know exactly what is required to get the dogs fitness up for the upcoming Spion Rose 

Dogs has run 22.47sec at Richmond,

22.8 at Gosford

Broke 30.00sec at Gosford

Won in BOD 30.06 at Wenty

Me thinks Mossie = Gary1 clown lol

Def not as bad as him Brian.

I never saw Hank run him 330  or 307 or any short coarse. Did you ?

1 minute ago, Mozzie said:

We got money instead of nothing for racing him rather than trialing him smart move we all agreed to do this and it paid off unfortunately he missed the kick, his trial at palmy was faster than best of the day Monday and box 8 history will tell Monday 

22 minutes ago, Eagle Eye said:

We got money instead of nothing for racing him rather than trialing him smart move we all agreed to do this and it paid off unfortunately he missed the kick, his trial at palmy was faster than best of the day Monday and box 8 history will tell Monday 

Great stuff

Palmy he will smash it there

23 minutes ago, Mozzie said:

Nope - no need when Hank set him for the plunge win over 400m at his second start at Richmond (but I saw him trial over the 330m there and he ran the hands off the clock)

Would have easily won a FFA over the 330m there 

2 hours ago, Hound Fan said:

Warren why you do this to your trainers defys logic....the dog is a super 400mtr dog and as i have always said to jibbs 400mtr dogs in nz are neither here or there unless they have box speed to win a sprint....jake is doing super with his dogs....remember 90per cent are handdowns and to take on a kennel off his size and travel like he is he deserves support not bagging......just my opinion..steve

Lol Steve all partners and trainers agreed on his prep, watch this spot this dog is as good as the best Jibbs has had and Jakey is my choice of trainer, he can sprint or 520 not many can history will tell cheers 

3 hours ago, Hound Fan said:

Wrong person buddy.

This dog has never raced less than 400.

I am not rubbishing the dog. He has gone ecentric 400m times around richmond. But he won a gosford to WP race. Not a true city class race. And you need atleast a 29.6-29.5 gosford dog to beat the likes of natures gent. Simply my own opinion and i could be very wrong. Good luck to connections though as they are having a go.

Also. How many dogs that dont break 30.00 at wenty stand up in the elite races over here? Not alot.

16 hours ago, Eagle Eye said:

I did for my previous dogs many times, this boy is getting ready for Spion Rose, make no mistake 22.47 Richmond, new loam wenty 30 is fast now wenty make no mistake Jibbs and I have sent a cup contender either punt him hard or watch and miss the return, And Jake has taken our advice how to prepare him well done Jakey 

interesting post so jake took your advice on how to train umm   why wouldnt you have given it to your previous trainers in roberts and clarke both proven group trainers            although has steve said jake is doing well with handowns

4 hours ago, gary1 said:

interesting post so jake took your advice on how to train umm   why wouldnt you have given it to your previous trainers in roberts and clarke both proven group trainers            although has steve said jake is doing well with handowns

that's why Jakeys heading to the top taking, Ours the owners in put, its his call, Jakeys the trainer, Hank is a super trainer so Jakeys smart to listen don't you think, Jibs has had 10 group 1 wins, Ive had 2, thanks for you concern but this boy has runs on the board and will have plenty more to come, history will tell, We haven't sent this boy to race in NZ for fun if we did he would still race him in AUS, cheers