RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Mozzie

He can yodel

16 hours ago, Eagle Eye said:

Our trainer tried to put on $1000 at $41 fixed to win cup only took $250 week as water let him Know when a decent book maker takes over so people can have a real punt 

he should of got on earlier

On 11/23/2017 at 11:11 AM, Jibberer said:

He Can Yodel had a month off leaving Aus with Jake racing him up to fitness 

Trainer know exactly what is required to get the dogs fitness up for the upcoming Spion Rose 

Dogs has run 22.47sec at Richmond,

22.8 at Gosford

Broke 30.00sec at Gosford

Won in BOD 30.06 at Wenty

Me thinks Mossie = Gary1 clown lol

whatdo u think now jibbs

On 11/23/2017 at 11:30 AM, Eagle Eye said:

I did for my previous dogs many times, this boy is getting ready for Spion Rose, make no mistake 22.47 Richmond, new loam wenty 30 is fast now wenty make no mistake Jibbs and I have sent a cup contender either punt him hard or watch and miss the return, And Jake has taken our advice how to prepare him well done Jakey 

perhaps jake shouldnt have taken your advice

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 4:47 PM, gary1 said:

whatdo u think now jibbs

You would have to be the biggest key board warrior of all time an absolute hero that has nothing usefull to say ever, get a dog race it for goodness sake, prove you are so good to us all please I don't need funds I have plenty luck was not on our side I love winning to show pricks like you how much of a loser you are sorry everyone but really this guy is a total prick and if iM BAND SORRY SCOOBY 

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 5:23 PM, Emotive said:

Well Eagle Eye, unfortunately, that's what you get when you big note it. The big players never talk themselves up. They don't brag about imaginary bets. And they take it on the chin when it doesn't go to plan. You never learn.:(

Sorry we have taken big sweeps mate off Jetwash 27 to one C james 5 to one C crouch 8 to one and Lonesome Nitro 17 to one so thanks just to mention a few :)Believe me they were big plays cheers

1 hour ago, Eagle Eye said:

Sorry we have taken big sweeps mate off Jetwash 27 to one C james 5 to one C crouch 8 to one and Lonesome Nitro 17 to one so thanks just to mention a few :)Believe me they were big plays cheers

Why do you think anyone cares about something that cannot be verified, Eagle Eye? Why do you feel the need to tell the world about your gambling history unless to boost your own ego?  The world doesn't care! A legend in your own mind.

22 hours ago, Emotive said:

Why do you think anyone cares about something that cannot be verified, Eagle Eye? Why do you feel the need to tell the world about your gambling history unless to boost your own ego?  The world doesn't care! A legend in your own mind.

love you to beach xxxx