RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Breeder

Ready to Run Sale

I realise it is only after Day One but I think congratulations have to go to those who prepared the horses  and  NZB for a good buying bench. The Karaka R2R Sale has to be the premier sale of it's type in the Southern Hemisphere.

I've just quickly looked at the results --220 catalogued for Day One.

27  withdrawn

48 passed ( as always, plenty will sell later)

31 sold for $100k --$199K

26 sold for $200K +

So 39% of those sold, went for $100 +.  I think that is very good. I presume NZB will come out with comparisons to 2016 etc.

For the sake of completeness here are the same figures for Day Two.

Catalogued  = 216

Withdrawn  = 36

Passed  = 44

Sold $100k-$199K  = 46

Sold $200k +   = 19

% of those over $100k  = 48%

NB. As with day 1 I counted these quickly so there could be +/- a couple on each count.