RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Gruff

Tonga england

....will be interesting to see how the refs handle this game, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see the 'rub of the green' going Tongas way again after Lebanon were robbed of a certain victory, expecting 14 points plus to be the English margin so the refs will need to pull a rabbit out of their hats without making it look blatantly obvious...England will need to be squeaky clean here to eliminate the judicial influence. Interesting game in many ways

On 11/25/2017 at 11:00 PM, Flagship uberalles said:

Squeeky bum time, I switched of at 20-nil.....POM's must have switched off big time in the last 10 mins!

Beautifully played,England had to give the 2nd tier fans something to feel proud of(as far as the semis concerned) without it all hell would of broken loose. Quite laughable they are protesting the ref down queen st ,they gave them the win against Lebanon with dodgey calls.Best team won and the scoreboard doesn't reflect the obvious pre game dominance.

...Tongans create gridlock over a referees decision:blink: there's been calls that make that look like diamonds at a sewer treatment plant. Replay the game I say, and I'd be going 13+ the poms.Crikey dinah

The protest must be solely on the fact he didn't go upstairs because it wouldn't of changed anything here because the original decision looked spot on. Near 80 minutes you can't blame Fifita for his loose carry, remember the 2 and 1/2 metre forward pass that put nightingale in when the kiwis beat Australia in a World Cup one year,not a peep.Full marks to the Tongan supporters in this comp , but they need to take off their Rose coloured glasses when reviewing this one