RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Double R

Good luck in the Dominion Handicap

13 hours ago, Double R said:

To Rees and his Syndicate members, wishing you all a good result with Dark Horse in the Dominion Handicap tomorrow.

Cheers.

Robert.

Thanks Robert. We also have Monty running, in fact they can keep each other company at the start from the wide draws.  Nerves have crept in already.

Thanks Robert - very nervous - Hope Father Christmas or Brads Kenny can get close enough in the 4th to give me a reason to yell to help get rid of the nerves :-)

this is more than we could have dreamed when I set the syndicate up and some of the members came from my RaceCafe advertisements

21 hours ago, Double R said:

To Rees and his Syndicate members, wishing you all a good result with Dark Horse in the Dominion Handicap tomorrow.

Cheers.

Robert.

Just a point to make here, when a horse we were associated with won the Dominion, the stake would have purchased a nice house at the time, now you get the garage and the granny flat out of it and a bit left over for a shout for your mates. Times have changed.

45 minutes ago, globederby12 said:

Well, there is an odd result for the Dominion Hcp.  Great run by Monty for 3rd,  very honest horse this bloke. Dark Horse not right , havnt got the low down yet but that wasn't the horse we have come to know. That's horse racing folks

Great effort from Monty. There will be another day for Dark Horse for sure.