RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
chevy86

Prom Queen

PQ is a speed machine and Kenny is the salt of racing. He doesn't win big races out of turn and campaigns his horse from the top of the north to the bottom of the south. I'm happy to have a share in Swing Note. The first interest I've had in a galloper since the early eighties, harness taking up the slack. I've always considered her a miler and I'd like to think she's in with a great show with PQ the main danger but either way, as I'm from Whangarei I'd just be pleased to see the lion's share of $300K come back to the north, whoever gets it. I've already wished Kenny 'second best of luck'.

9 hours ago, Blue said:

PQ is a speed machine and Kenny is the salt of racing. He doesn't win big races out of turn and campaigns his horse from the top of the north to the bottom of the south. I'm happy to have a share in Swing Note. The first interest I've had in a galloper since the early eighties, harness taking up the slack. I've always considered her a miler and I'd like to think she's in with a great show with PQ the main danger but either way, as I'm from Whangarei I'd just be pleased to see the lion's share of $300K come back to the north, whoever gets it. I've already wished Kenny 'second best of luck'.

Good luck with your horse Blue at least it is in with a real chance Might just back it myself 

15 hours ago, Double R said:

Hi Blue,

You were only half a length from third, and I thought she just kept coming. All bodes well for future I think.

Cheers.

Robert.

Was battling at the 400 I thought Double R. Got to the fence and it seemed to chew up there a bit as the day wore on but I'm a great believer in whatever the track is, that's what it is, and they've all got to cope with it. Live to fight another day.

Just watched it.

What was the problem with the track?  Was there rain? or over watering as usual I guess..... which makes another mochery of  racing.

Prom Queen given no hope working hard on a strong pace and on the wrong part of the track....the winner every chance...in the right place (pace) and right part of the track in the straight.

1 hour ago, 100 1 said:

Just watched it.

What was the problem with the track?  Was there rain? or over watering as usual I guess..... which makes another mochery of  racing.

Prom Queen given no hope working hard on a strong pace and on the wrong part of the track....the winner every chance...in the right place (pace) and right part of the track in the straight.

She had every chance, didn't get the mile. There is no disgrace in that, it happens.