RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
ivanthegreat

TAB NEW BETTING OPTION

I note there is a new betting option .......................         HOW MANY WINNERS WILL B.P PICK WITH HIS FIRST SELECTION TODAY,

0 WINS  = $100

1 WIN    = $85

2 WINS  = $3

3     "       = $4

4 +          = $ 1.25

GIVEN THERE ARE 11 RACES PIECE OF CAKE RIGHT ?

RACE 1    1

RACE 2    18

RACE 3     2

RACE 4     11

RACE 5     3

RACE 6      6

RACE 7      10

RACE 8      2

RACE 9      19

RACE 10     3

RACE 11     3

Well he's picked two winners so far, and will be in profit for the day irrespective of the other results, so yet another fail from you.

Still waiting for you to provide your picks for every race in a race meeting just to see how much better you are than BP is... how about this Saturday?

The first winner should have been removed from the betting and just flatters a 1 out of 10 performance for the other 10 races.

I'm not on TV every bloody day even when they are in the other Island professing to know what I'm talking about.

I couldn't show my face with the shyte results consistently offered. I have monitored this for about 9 months and happy to go through it with you.

I suspect you are too close to the subject to offer a reasonable response.

Otherwise IDGAS

The thing is, YDGAS. You repeatedly post about how the tipsters are rubbish. A wee while back you started a thread tracking their performance which was great but you stopped as soon as one of them started showing a profit. You seem to think that TV tipsters should have this magical strike rate, but there's no reason why they should. If you're winning money hand over fist from the horses, why would you also want to work long hours on a barely watched TV channel telling some dim-witted viewers all the answers?

If they're such bad tipsters then take note of their picks and back something else. It's not rocket science.

Oh, and I'm about as removed from the subject as can be, so don't even try using that pathetic way out.

Look forward to your picks on Saturday!

On ‎16‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 4:08 PM, skelly said:

The thing is, YDGAS. You repeatedly post about how the tipsters are rubbish. A wee while back you started a thread tracking their performance which was great but you stopped as soon as one of them started showing a profit. You seem to think that TV tipsters should have this magical strike rate, but there's no reason why they should. If you're winning money hand over fist from the horses, why would you also want to work long hours on a barely watched TV channel telling some dim-witted viewers all the answers?

If they're such bad tipsters then take note of their picks and back something else. It's not rocket science.

Oh, and I'm about as removed from the subject as can be, so don't even try using that pathetic way out.

Look forward to your picks on Saturday!

Your going to drown in mediocrity