RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Peter Jenkins

Spring Trans-Tasman Super Comp Grand Finals Day Sat Nov 18 - entries here

Brian    v    Hesi
1    Ricc 6    1-2
2    Ricc 8    1-2
3    Taur 6    1-6
4    Ricc 10    5-10**
5    Sand 5    2-6
6    Ricc 12    5-9
7    Sand 7    2-8
8    Sand 8    1-2
9    Sand 9    5-9
10    Sand 10    5-8**

Good Luck Hesi

Many Thanks PJ

GO DA BLUES

R1 - 1-2 bb 

R2 - 1-7

R3 - 1-7

R4 - 2-5 

R5 - 2-3

R6 - 6-16

R7 - 1-2

R8 - 2-9

R9 - 1-6

R10 - 5-8 bb 

Good luck TC, I am 0-2 against you so have my work cut out today.

Thanks for all your work PJ and hopefully you are in a position to do it all again next year.

GO BLUES

Here we go - the big final. One last effort lads to put away these pretenders from the capital :P

Good luck to Cubity - I think you have an unfair advantage with so many races on the your home track but we'll cope.

May the best team win and hopefully there will be another comp in the New Year - I love these competitions.

image.png.f7be4aaee900a9833218ec5c8bdc2ba6.png

8 minutes ago, The Crucible said:

Second line of that memo must have had "Bee Tee Junior" in there somewhere.  Looking like the Blues trump card so far (along with John's girl, Petition).

Can you send me a copy, I better not tell Howie mine has gone astray.
You better send a few tranquilizers over to Hesi, he will need a couple about 1:59pm today :)

Good Luck both teams, envious not to be involved, I shall be following with interest, Canes heavy favourites for me, hope it goes to the last.

As ever Many Thanks to PJ, as with many others, do hope these fantastic comps' continue.

Steve.

Good Morning All.

Race 1         1 - 5

Race 2          1 - 2

Race 3          6 - 7

Race 4          2 - 12

Race 5          4 - 6

Race 6          5 - 17  BB

Race 7          1 - 2

Race 8          1 - 4

Race 9          7 -10 

Race 10        5 - 8   BB

Thanks PJ ..... Thanks teamies ...... good luck ops 

Afternoon Team FERDIES

Whatever happens today, been my pleasure and good fortunes to you all

PJ Huge thanks for EVERTHING you do. So very appreciated.

I have put subs in brackets, having put my own pics in, too close to opponent,

Use the subs as next choice to combat please.

1.   1/5 (2)

2.   1/9  (13) (BB)

3.   1/2 (6)

4.   2/3 (10)

5.   3/6 (2) BB

6.   2/9

7.   1/8

8.   6/7 (10)

9.   6/7 (10)

10  5/8 (3)

• R1   : 
  • 1 - Al Hasa                                           Nice first-up effort, and will improve enough to win this.
  • 5-  Miroslava                                        Trainer says is a better chance than Thunder Bay. Mind you, last week he said Kinagat would beat Enzo's Lad, and we know how that ended. :)
  • R2   BEST BET NEW ZEALAND
  • 1 - Prom Queen                                    Has left everything in her wake to date. Hardest test today, but will pull her army of supporters through.
  • 2 - Dijon Bleu                                        Is going from strength to strength. Will run the quinella, absolutely.
  • R3   :
  • 1 - Kawi                                                 Is still the one. Wouldn't want to be on anything else, even at the short odds.
  • 7 - Miss Wilson                                    Will lead them a merry dance, and quinella prospects look very, very strong.
  • R4   :
  • 5 - Bee Tee Junior                               Comes into this very nicely off an immaculate build-up. Will be too big, too strong. Mighty Blues to be partying hard into the night.
  • 9 - Gobstopper                                     Goes into the big race somewhat underrated. Will be strong out front, and only Bee Tee Junior will get to him. ...late. Top quinella.
  • R5   :
  • 1 - Lucky Hussler                                  When he's good he's very good (cue 3L win two starts back) ; when he's bad he's ................well, you know the rest. Make it a good one today.
    8 - Land of Plenty                                  Was running on purposefully last start, and extra distance will suit nicely.
  • R6  
  • 2 - Montoya Star                                  In a purple patch of form this campaign. Can't see anything matching this one's motor today.
  • 11- Glory Days                                     There have been plenty of glory days for this nice type, and plenty more to come. Happy to be on.
  • R7   :
  • 2 - Big Duke                                          Far too good for Almandin in the Melbourne Cup (being better ridden helped). Will have Almandin's measure again today.
  • 3 - Assign                                             3rd-stringer of the Hickmott runners, but could well finish in front of the other two. I'm on board.
  • R8   :
  • 1 - Snitzepeg                                        Very nice type with solid form on the board. Ran home nicely last outing, and looks a good thing today.
  • 10 - Peaceful State                             Looks a progressive type that will acquit himself very well in only his third career run. The one to threaten the favourites.
  • R9   :   BEST BET AUSTRALIA
  • 6 - Raw Impulse                                  Has built nicely to this, and with any sort of luck in the running will take this out. Expecting a top run.
  • 10 - Payroll                                          Seen to be running on very nicely last two starts, when well-supported both times. Ready to strike.
  • R10   :
  • 6 - Sebring Dream                              Plenty to like about the performances  this campaign. Should get a sweet trip, and be too strong in the closing stages at nice odds.
  • 12- Red is the Rose                           And Blue is the Champion - 5 Mighty Blues that is. Bring it home Red is the Rose, to seal the deal. 

The very best of luck today my Mighty Blues Brothers.

We've had a rocky run through this Spring campaign, we left our run late, but it's been a strong late run seeing us through to the Grand Final.

We 've got a strong enough team and strong enough selections to win this today. 

Bee Tee Junior ....you rest. 'Cos we've a strong role for you to play later in the day. We've got the faith.

To win this we've got to beat the very best - and our friends the Hurricanes are certainly the very best, the benchmark in PJ Super Comps. Have a great day and  a lot of fun TC, John, Hesi, Poky and Cubesmeister. We won't be too hard on you.

Thanks for another wonderful comp PJ ... you are the all-time legend in running racing comps, and the day they stop will be a very sad day indeed for all of us. No pressure, PJ :). You're the best.

OK ! Let's go to it.