RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
We're Doomed

Bloody Hell...

1 hour ago, poundforpound said:

What's the problem if they are ?

There's no conflict of interest there that I can see.

Exactly my point same goes for Pickles, if someone is going to point out her moonlighting on domestic TV then I can't see the difference with those I've mentioned.

38 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

No logic there.

You may as well just make it compulsory they tip every ride they've booked as a manager, then you lot will be bleating that they're tipping losers.

You wouldn't know they were Managers half the time judging by the interviews. When Parkes kicks home a 20-1 shot it's a surprise...:rolleyes:

4 hours ago, poundforpound said:

What's the problem if they are ?

There's no conflict of interest there that I can see.

So he NEVER books rides in Waikato Racing Club time? And you obviously don't mind your staff working electronically on some other task while employed by you. It's perception, plus obviously a dose of actuality, unless of course Pickles is only part-time at NZTR in which case she may not be at work at 8-40am.

On 11/12/2017 at 7:59 AM, Money$hot said:

Here's an idea. Everyone who has contributed to this thread and rubbished the presenters should put their name forward to Trackside. You all sound like the kind of experts the industry is crying out for.

Every comment thus far is accurate my friend, where do you get the hide to contradict reality?  You just concentrate on those ezi bets ya peanut and let the adults talk.

Potatoe face Sweeney is woeful on every level, reminds me of Mike Osullivan.Incompetent.

George Simon lost his mojo several years back

Tony Lee needs to cut back on the punt, his calls are bias to the tickets in his pocket. Hes still got it but.

Steve Davis has the i.q of Tony Allan and the yabber of Shaun Ritchie

Mark Mac is numero uno and Popps is generally slick and informed. 

End Of.

10 hours ago, mrtiz said:

Every comment thus far is accurate my friend, where do you get the hide to contradict reality?  You just concentrate on those ezi bets ya peanut and let the adults talk.

Potatoe face Sweeney is woeful on every level, reminds me of Mike Osullivan.Incompetent.

Tony Lee needs to cut back on the punt, his calls are bias to the tickets in his pocket. Hes still got it but.

End Of.

George in the north ( enjoy the off the cuff one liners) and yep Mark Mac in the south...Brilliant entertaining calls over recent Carnival.

Why Grumble about Trackside...I don,t ! ...Talented Cameramen/woman and I.T staff beaming us the pictures...

along with Brendon and Co. getting pre / post race interviews. 

They are no better than you or I at picking winners. give em a break

I enjoy that kiwi pick of the yard lady and interview on horseback post race in OZ...something that could be arranged to improve viewing here..

Her name escapes me, but very astute on the lookers in the yard and often throws up value winners. 

1 hour ago, porky said:

George in the north ( enjoy the off the cuff one liners) and yep Mark Mac in the south...Brilliant entertaining calls over recent Carnival.

Why Grumble about Trackside...I don,t ! ...Talented Cameramen/woman and I.T staff beaming us the pictures...

along with Brendon and Co. getting pre / post race interviews. 

They are no better than you or I at picking winners. give em a break

I enjoy that kiwi pick of the yard lady and interview on horseback post race in OZ...something that could be arranged to improve viewing here..

Her name escapes me, but very astute on the lookers in the yard and often throws up value winners. 

Jane Ivil Porky...used to get some stick on here....:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

Jane Ivil Porky...used to get some stick on here....:rolleyes:

Yeah thats Her... any relation to Garth?... along with Brett Davidson well worth listening to.

That would be right, who gave her stick?...arseholes...we,ve lost a talent there !

19 hours ago, mrtiz said:

End Of.

Ive forgotten  more about racing than you'll ever know sunshine.