RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
6xes

The Purge within Saudi Arabia

There is news in the Media about the current house arrests of Princes and Ministers within Saudi-Arabia

with the news of the Aramco moving to introduce public investmest into the big oil company.. it begs the question why now?

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/04/trump-says-he-spoke-to-saudi-king-about-aramco-they-will-consider-us-exchanges.html

I have heard theories that the Oil wells are possibly drying up? and a possible prophetic message that an earthquake will cause the Oil wells to seal or cause the oil wells to lower its output significantly

there is more a foot with Saudi Arabia... but will elaborate as more changes take form

Its also worth noting... that President Trumps first official visit abroad was with Saudi-Arabia and then Israel.

The Saudis I have heard pump water in their wells to extract the oil faster,there have been theories circulating that oil isn't just created from Fossills but inorganic material as well,they have discovered previously empty wells in Mexico that have 'replenished' mysteriously which can't happen in Saudi because of their methods

A thought came to me this morning regarding... about Saudi Arabia and its current purge and move towards rooting out corruption and terrorism

given the current news regarding President Trumps announcement to support the recognition of Jerusalem as the Capitol of Israel..

Is the timing of this announcement a test to see where Saudi Arabia stands in relation to both America and Israel??

It shall be interesting how Saudi Arabian Crown Prince responds