RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Peter Jenkins

Spring Trans-Tasman Super Comp Semi-Finals Sat Nov 11 - entries here

1 hour ago, Right first time said:

4-Grazia - Impressive last-start winner and will go on with it. Hopefully Michael McNab makes the weight.

My pet topic Howie.  Chocolate fish says he doesn't.  And if I lose we'll go double or quits on our final next week :)

Grazia already giving Aspen Lass 2.5kgs compared to last start - could be 3kgs!

30 minutes ago, N1MUE said:

My pet topic Howie.  Chocolate fish says he doesn't.  And if I lose we'll go double or quits on our final next week :)

You're on, John ! I thought of you as I posted my comment. :)

See you and your 'Canes next Saturday ! Will be a pearler ! 

37 minutes ago, N1MUE said:

Can you even buy a single Chocolate fish these days?

I have been bitten by young McNab in the past too, so go for a whole bag of Sprats John :)

15 minutes ago, LastOf40 said:

Can you even buy a single Chocolate fish these days?

I have been bitten by young McNab in the past too, so go for a whole bag of Sprats John :)

I see he doesn't have a ride until race 7 so plenty of time for the sauna.  I reckon he'll make the 55.5kgs but he might not have a lot of energy.

1 hour ago, pete said:

image.png.ab263ea92d9623904004f8a1a8acb062.png

Ricc 2 3/5
Ricc 5 5/7
Ricc 6 5/9
Ricc 7 2/7
Flem 4 2/5
Ricc 9 2/5 BB
Flem 6 2/3
Flem 7 5/7 BB
Flem 8 3/13
Flem 9 2/7

Another $848.80 from you in to the Mighty Blues kitty today like last week, will be very helpful Captain Pete !

Tell you what, forget the`80c, let's just make it a nice round $848 ....that should see Rees off nicely.

No pressure ! :D

(I think I remember a Northern pacer Captain Pete in the late 60s or early 70s, Ted Bennett owner, Arnie Gadsby trainer, if I recall correctly. One of the 'Captain''s in the same ownership/trainership, that included Auckland Cup winning the showy chestnut  Captain Harcourt. .........................oops......I'm starting to sound like a 'Flying Sulky'', and that can't be a good thing. Sorry Blues Brothers.:)

1. Riccarton R2 - 12.40pm - NZ Bloodstock Insurance Premier - $30k, 1600m, R85.... 3,5

2. Riccarton R5 - 2.25pm - Yesberg Insurance Services Pegasus Stks Hdcp (LR) - $50k, 1000m, open hdcp.... 7,9 

3. Riccarton R6 - 3.00pm - Msocial Auckland Premier - $30k, 1400m, R75.... 1,8

4. Riccarton R7 - 3.40pm - Al Basti Equiworld 45th NZ 2000 Guineas (Gr1) - $500k, 1600m, 3yos SWs ... 4,7 B/B

5. Flemington R4 - 4.10pm - Sensis Digital Trophy - $120k, 1400m, 4yo+ hdcp.... 2,11

6. Riccarton R9 - 5.00pm - Redwood Metropolitan Trophy Hdcp (LR) - $75k, 2500m, open hdcp... 4,7

7. Flemington R6 - 5.30pm - 7News Matriarch Stks (Gr2) - $300k, 2000m, mares SW+Ps ... 7,9

8. Flemington R7 - 6.10pm - Darley Classic (Gr1) - $1m, 1200m, WFA .... 2,3 B/B

9. Flemington R8 - 6.55pm - Emirates Stks (Gr1) - $2m, 2000m, WFA ... 3,10

10. Flemington R9 - 7.45pm - Emirates Airline Hdcp (LR) - $150k, 1400m, 3yo hdcp ... 5,6

Best of luck all...Go Gingernuts.

C,Mon the mighty Canes...another Final looms next week, so put in a big effort today...all week to recover ! 

20 minutes ago, Right first time said:

'Signify' will be a big result for 'The Flying Sulkies' today... four of them on it ....Mighty Blues not interested at all

Still ......Lastof40's been wrong before. :)

Same with Gingernuts Howie

17 minutes ago, Kundalini said:

Same with Gingernuts Howie

Yes, didn't notice that in my haste, Brian.

Signify AND Gingernuts ....both very bad for the Mighty Blues' health.

Let's see if Auckland Council will stump up with a contribution to Mighty Blues funds so we can have a hefty wager on both...to dampen those horses' prospects ....or soften our blow ! :) 

34 minutes ago, Right first time said:

Another $848.80 from you in to the Mighty Blues kitty today like last week, will be very helpful Captain Pete !

Tell you what, forget the`80c, let's just make it a nice round $848 ....that should see Rees off nicely.

No pressure ! :D

(I think I remember a Northern pacer Captain Pete in the late 60s or early 70s, Ted Bennett owner, Arnie Gadsby trainer, if I recall correctly. One of the 'Captain''s in the same ownership/trainership, that included Auckland Cup winning the showy chestnut  Captain Harcourt. .........................oops......I'm starting to sound like a 'Flying Sulky'', and that can't be a good thing. Sorry Blues Brothers.:)

Shall I put you down as an emergency for our Harness teams in future comps?

You will be able to swat up on them next week in your time off waiting for PJ,s Jan comp.;)

27 minutes ago, Von Cettes said:

I see the Blues are meeting the Canes next week obviously going on holiday together 

Anyone living in Wellington would surely be very keen to go holiday ....anytime ........anywhere .....with anyone ......as long as it gets them out of Wellington.

Yes ?

:)

4 minutes ago, globederby12 said:

Shall I put you down as an emergency for our Harness teams in future comps?

You will be able to swat up on them next week in your time off waiting for PJ,s Jan comp.;)

haha ....thanks for your kind offer Rees, but since I made the 'Magnificent Seven' they tell me I'd be too expensive for you guys. :D