RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.

Gallops Ozzie fixed odds out but not Ozzie harness

4 hours ago, Spikecity said:

You said you were going to "stay away" from this site a few months ago - but here you are after about 2 months absent back here drilling the same old stuff - you also said somewhere else that you have never lied in your life (what a saint - I do not know anyone who can claim that). Hard to know what is true and what isn't with you.

In the HRNZ topic you claimed that all the boxseat episodes were posted online and I asked you to post the links to them which you couldn't do because it was false.

You are a liar, you are not on the money and people get sick of the whining - how about focusing on the great things that are happening in the sport and looking at things positively. I am sure the people close to you will appreciate it too  

Spike,  another one that says that I say things when I haven’t!!!!

Please post where  I said that all,the BOXSEAT episodes were posted online????????

I said that the BOXSEAT had been on for a couple of weeks, NOTHING ABOUT BEING ONLINE!!!!!!

Apology forthcoming?

Yes I was off for a few months as I was overseas a bit and couldn’t be bothered with a few on here with only agenda was to have “The Brodster” on!

Probably give it away again for awhile again if the same whackers are here!

Brodie speaks his mind as you all know!

Brodie does not tell porkies unlike some on here that says that I say things when I haven’t!

Brodie has got a thick skin, so it doesn’t matter to him how many want to have a crack at him, but I do know that he does speak for the majority even though most don’t come on and express their opinion!

However it is only the same ones and always has been that hold hands!!

8 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Brodie speaks his mind as you all know!

The trouble is you never listen! Talking is only repeating something you have learnt - listening gives you the chance to learn something new!

Brodie does not tell porkies unlike some on here that says that I say things when I haven’t!

I can't be bothered sifting through all the junk to find where you said "I am leaving the site" but here you are like Arnie "I'll be back" - is that not a porky?

Brodie has got a thick skin, so it doesn’t matter to him how many want to have a crack at him, but I do know that he does speak for the majority even though most don’t come on and express their opinion!

How do you know this? You always quote things like "most horsemen blah blah blah". People get sick of "know it alls"

However it is only the same ones and always has been that hold hands!!

I do not know anyone else on this sight but if you are homophobic please keep those views to yourself 

1 hour ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

That would be a sad day for perception :(

The Brodster is content with himself,thus does not need others approval.

And heres a quote for the Brodie detractors to think about "everything that irritates us about others can lead us to better understand ourselves"

The Brodster does not have a reality problem, his detractors have a perception problem. 

Spike, firstly I do listen, but what I state I beleive to be true!

Too many people just go with the flow, and are not prepared to stand up for what they beleive or even make the effort to even think about things even though they may be wrong.

There are many people in Authority that have got to the positions that they hold just because they don’t question anything.That may make them successful in their own eyes but not necessarily in “The Brodie’s” eyes.

Secondly Yes I did state that I was leaving the site but it got a wee bit ho hum at times and I responded to I think Happy Sunrise posting and of course the same ones came out of the woodwork to have a crack at me.

How do I know this? Because I know what the drivers thought when the stupid rule was railroaded  in regarding the whip rule!

Finally Homophobic?  Don’t necessarily beleive I said you were that way Spike unless you can find that somewhere?

4 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

This was a discussion about the fixed odds  betting of Aussie harness on the nztab, until the trolls fucked it up, if you don't like what Brodie says don't read it.....simple.....but you twats who constantly turn a thread into a he said/she said are stuffing it up for everyone.

I think the discussion could have come later.

B-rhino intially sought an answer and was pointed in the right direction to get that answer. If he did in fact email the TAB it may stimulate discussion if he posted a copy of their response on here.

4 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

This was a discussion about the fixed odds  betting of Aussie harness on the nztab, until the trolls fucked it up, if you don't like what Brodie says don't read it.....simple.....but you twats who constantly turn a thread into a he said/she said are stuffing it up for everyone.

This is certainly an 'imaginative' description of what happened. 

In reality, Brodie raised a (surprisingly sensible) issue and asked if anybody knew the answer. He was told how he could obtain such an answer.  But instead of doing so, and posting the result, he instead launched into a multi-post tirade about how unrealistic it was to expect him to find out anything himself, how incompetent most people are, how most people on this board are out to get him, calling other posters names, blah blah blah.

So any 'fucking it up' of Brodie's thread was well and truly self-inflicted.

19 minutes ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

I think the discussion could have come later.

B-rhino intially sought an answer and was pointed in the right direction to get that answer. If he did in fact email the TAB it may stimulate discussion if he posted a copy of their response on here.

Kotare,  Race Cafe is read by the Bookies in Wellington.

Anything that I post on here is in the interest of bettering harness racing or at least to make it fair!

The Comments I make are hoping that the Bookies take comments on board and at least think about things, whether they do is up to them!

If they had harness racing’s best interest at heart they would at the least reply!

2 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Kotare,  Race Cafe is read by the Bookies in Wellington.

Anything that I post on here is in the interest of bettering harness racing or at least to make it fair!

The Comments I make are hoping that the Bookies take comments on board and at least think about things, whether they do is up to them!

If they had harness racing’s best interest at heart they would at the least reply!

Oh my giddy aunt just send them an email.

Are you trying to fail on purpose ?

2 minutes ago, Basil said:

In reality, Brodie raised a (surprisingly sensible) issue and asked if anybody knew the answer. He was told how he could obtain such an answer.  But instead of doing so, and posting the result, he instead launched into a multi-post tirade about how unrealistic it was to expect him to find out anything himself, how incompetent most people are, how most people on this board are out to get him, calling other posters names, blah blah blah.

Basil, great to have your usual quality input!

Maybe you have the reason why the harness odds for Oz come out so late compared to the gallops.

Basil, I made the post to start debate and it has worked.

The normal ones just want to have a go at Brodie for their enjoyment which adds nothing.

1 minute ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

Oh my giddy aunt just send them an email.

Are you trying to fail on purpose ?

Kotare, I have asked the question, Surely it is easy for them to answer the question on here.

I can not email them for an obvious reason!

1 minute ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

What user names do they respond with ?

Any they want to, Steve Richardson if he wants!

1 hour ago, Basil said:

Thats his modus operandi Basil  and its not just this thread.Ignore Flagship hes nearly as bad at times

1 hour ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Cock

Are you allowed to say SUCKER???

Flagship, there are a chosen few that have no idea of what a forum is!

You are correct that a lot of the questions could be answered or attempted to be answered by ringing various people but you will often not get a satisfying answer.

There is an obvious reason that I am unable to phone or email the TAB for answers and not prepared to disclose why on here!

Pretty pointless posting anything on here nowadays as the same ones just try is belittle some that do generate discussion.

Personally would put my intellect, life skills and business success up against theirs anytime!

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

Are you allowed to say SUCKER???

Flagship, there are a chosen few that have no idea of what a forum is!

You are correct that a lot of the questions could be answered or attempted to be answered by ringing various people but you will often not get a satisfying answer.

There is an obvious reason that I am unable to phone or email the TAB for answers and not prepared to disclose why on here!

Pretty pointless posting anything on here nowadays as the same ones just try is belittle some that do generate discussion.

Personally would put my intellect, life skills and business success up against theirs anytime!

If you got off your arse and just looked instead of having a winge every time something did not suit you we would all be better off.

Took me two minutes to find this and I can not even access the site from Aussie.

Here are the guidelines for when you can expect Final Field Win and Top3 betting to be available to bet on.

NZ RACING
FOR SATURDAYS 

Group and Listed: 2:00pm Wednesday
Saturday Rating 75/Open: 2:00pm Thursday
All remaining races: 2:00pm Friday
Jockey Challenge: 9:30am Saturday
Special bet types including Head to Heads: 11:00am Saturday

ALL OTHER DAYS

Group 1 and Listed: Opened shortly after acceptances
All remaining races: 4:00pm day prior 
Jockey Challenge: 9:30am on the day
Special bet types including Head to Heads: 11:00am on the day 

NZ HARNESS

Group races: 5:30pm two days prior
All remaining races: 5:30pm day prior
Driver Challenge: 10:00am on the day
Special bet types: 11:00am on the day  

NZ GREYHOUNDS

Group 1 and Group 2 races: Opened shortly after acceptances
Thursday night races: 12:00pm Wednesday
Races on all days (except for Thursday): FF Win betting open by 8:15am and FF Top3 by 8:30am

AUS RACING
FOR SATURDAYS

Group 1 and selected Features: 5:00pm Wednesday (Note: These options close 3:00am Saturday and reopen 10:30am Saturday)
Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide races: 1:00pm Thursday (Note: These options close 3:00am Saturday and reopen from 10:30am Saturday)
Perth races: 1:00pm Saturday (2:00pm during Daylight Savings)
All remaining races: 10:30am Saturday (all other Day meetings), 1:00pm Saturday (Night meetings) 
Jockey Challenge: 12:00pm Saturday for Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane/Sunshine Coast and Adelaide. 2:00pm Saturday for Perth

FOR WEDNESDAYS

Melbourne and Sydney races: 12:00pm Tuesday and reopened 10:30am Wednesday
Brisbane and Adelaide races: 11:00am Wednesday
Jockey Challenge: 12:00pm Wednesday for Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane/Sunshine Coast and Adelaide. 2:00pm for Perth/WA.

FOR THURSDAYS

All races: 10:30am Thursday (Note: Western Australian meetings open at 1:00pm, or 2:00pm during Daylight Savings) 
Jockey Challenge: 12:00pm Thursday for Victorian Night meetings.

FOR FRIDAYS

All races: 10:30am Friday (Note: Western Australian and Night meetings open at 1:00pm, or 2:00pm during Daylight Savings) 
Jockey Challenge: 1:00pm Friday for Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane/Sunshine Coast Night meetings (2:00pm during Daylight Savings)

ALL OTHER DAYS

All races: 10:30am on the day (Day meetings), 1:00pm on the day (Night meetings) 

AUS HARNESS AND GREYHOUNDS

Main meetings: 30 minutes before Race 1 for all races from all meetings on Tuesday (Albion Park and Menangle only), Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights
All other races: 15 minutes prior to race. Note: Where possible, we will endeavour to open races earlier including two days prior for Group 1 events.
Driver Challenge: 2:00pm on the day
Special bet types: 2:00pm on the day 

INTERNATIONAL

UK: 12:00am on the day. Note: Options generally close at 3:00am, Wednesday to Saturday
Singapore: 20 minutes prior to race.
Hong Kong: Fixed Odds betting is not available on Hong Kong meetings

TAB SPORTSDESK HOURS
WHEN IS FIXED ODDS BETTING AVAILABLE?

Monday: 6:00am - 1:00am
Tuesday: 6:00am - 1:00am
Wednesday: 6:00am - 4:00am
Thursday: 6:00am - 4:00am
Friday: 6:00am - 4:00am
Saturday: 6:00am - 4:00am
Sunday: 6:00am - 4:00am 

Got a question? Email helpdesk@tab.co.nz or call 0800 102 106

30 minutes ago, MisterEd said:

If you got off your arse and just looked instead of having a winge every time something did not suit you we would all be better off.

Took me two minutes to find this and I can not even access the site from Aussie.

Here are the guidelines for when you can expect Final Field Win and Top3 betting to be available to bet on.

NZ RACING
FOR SATURDAYS 

Group and Listed: 2:00pm Wednesday
Saturday Rating 75/Open: 2:00pm Thursday
All remaining races: 2:00pm Friday
Jockey Challenge: 9:30am Saturday
Special bet types including Head to Heads: 11:00am Saturday

ALL OTHER DAYS

Group 1 and Listed: Opened shortly after acceptances
All remaining races: 4:00pm day prior 
Jockey Challenge: 9:30am on the day
Special bet types including Head to Heads: 11:00am on the day 

NZ HARNESS

Group races: 5:30pm two days prior
All remaining races: 5:30pm day prior
Driver Challenge: 10:00am on the day
Special bet types: 11:00am on the day  

NZ GREYHOUNDS

Group 1 and Group 2 races: Opened shortly after acceptances
Thursday night races: 12:00pm Wednesday
Races on all days (except for Thursday): FF Win betting open by 8:15am and FF Top3 by 8:30am

AUS RACING
FOR SATURDAYS

Group 1 and selected Features: 5:00pm Wednesday (Note: These options close 3:00am Saturday and reopen 10:30am Saturday)
Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide races: 1:00pm Thursday (Note: These options close 3:00am Saturday and reopen from 10:30am Saturday)
Perth races: 1:00pm Saturday (2:00pm during Daylight Savings)
All remaining races: 10:30am Saturday (all other Day meetings), 1:00pm Saturday (Night meetings) 
Jockey Challenge: 12:00pm Saturday for Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane/Sunshine Coast and Adelaide. 2:00pm Saturday for Perth

FOR WEDNESDAYS

Melbourne and Sydney races: 12:00pm Tuesday and reopened 10:30am Wednesday
Brisbane and Adelaide races: 11:00am Wednesday
Jockey Challenge: 12:00pm Wednesday for Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane/Sunshine Coast and Adelaide. 2:00pm for Perth/WA.

FOR THURSDAYS

All races: 10:30am Thursday (Note: Western Australian meetings open at 1:00pm, or 2:00pm during Daylight Savings) 
Jockey Challenge: 12:00pm Thursday for Victorian Night meetings.

FOR FRIDAYS

All races: 10:30am Friday (Note: Western Australian and Night meetings open at 1:00pm, or 2:00pm during Daylight Savings) 
Jockey Challenge: 1:00pm Friday for Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane/Sunshine Coast Night meetings (2:00pm during Daylight Savings)

ALL OTHER DAYS

All races: 10:30am on the day (Day meetings), 1:00pm on the day (Night meetings) 

AUS HARNESS AND GREYHOUNDS

Main meetings: 30 minutes before Race 1 for all races from all meetings on Tuesday (Albion Park and Menangle only), Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights
All other races: 15 minutes prior to race. Note: Where possible, we will endeavour to open races earlier including two days prior for Group 1 events.
Driver Challenge: 2:00pm on the day
Special bet types: 2:00pm on the day 

INTERNATIONAL

UK: 12:00am on the day. Note: Options generally close at 3:00am, Wednesday to Saturday
Singapore: 20 minutes prior to race.
Hong Kong: Fixed Odds betting is not available on Hong Kong meetings

TAB SPORTSDESK HOURS
WHEN IS FIXED ODDS BETTING AVAILABLE?

Monday: 6:00am - 1:00am
Tuesday: 6:00am - 1:00am
Wednesday: 6:00am - 4:00am
Thursday: 6:00am - 4:00am
Friday: 6:00am - 4:00am
Saturday: 6:00am - 4:00am
Sunday: 6:00am - 4:00am 

Got a question? Email helpdesk@tab.co.nz or call 0800 102 106

But do you have these skills Mr Ed cos Brodie says he has " Personally would put my intellect, life skills and business success up against yours anytime! " 

This is even better

" There is an obvious reason that I am unable to phone or email the TAB for answers and not prepared to disclose why on here! "

Lets open a discussion on the last part, anyone care to take a guess why.

Could it be that he does not own a phone,tablet or PC

Lets all have a guess

We have a winner.  Mister ed his name. Obviously he has a P.H.D. (palomino horse doctor)

Whats Mister eds diagnosis on this thread

From the looks of it, many of the participants are suffering from splitting headaches. How did they get them. Well I'm sure Mr ed would have said by banging their heads against their keyboards.

Actually seriously, had Brodie not posed the question then we would not now have the answer. Thanks Brodie,I'm with team Brodie.

Thanks Mr Ed for your posting, appreciated.

Can you now please advise why there is the disparity between Ozzie Gallops and Ozzie harness?

Why is Gallops getting preferential treatment over harness and dogs, by giving the punters longer to invest?

This was basically the question that I originally posed and has not been answered??????

39 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Thanks Mr Ed for your posting, appreciated.

Can you now please advise why there is the disparity between Ozzie Gallops and Ozzie harness?

Why is Gallops getting preferential treatment over harness and dogs, by giving the punters longer to invest?

This was basically the question that I originally posed and has not been answered??????

Because they are scared of you Brodie. You are just so good at the harness they are scared to open odds earlier for fear of a Brodie attack. I cant blame them based on your posts on Racecafe