RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ohokaman

What's wrong with this picture..??

...he got paid out compensation(Undisclosed $$$)  for the invasion of his home and property  and rights .... That`s  the grin of are very happy lad!!

9 hours ago, hizzy said:

He is still here  money must be getting low by now

No plenty of money as a lot of his assets have now been released,and he has been paid compensation for the illegal raid.All totally embarrassing for National Government as they new everything that was going on.

31 minutes ago, jack said:

...he got paid out compensation(Undisclosed $$$)  for the invasion of his home and property  and rights .... That`s  the grin of are very happy lad!!

Rumours that well over a mill and that others caught up in raid got at least half mill.

3 hours ago, globederby12 said:

Actually Dave, the mere fact you posted the picture is wrong in itself. Who cares about this plonker or his underage sidekick.

I wish they would kick the prick out. Tried to influence the political system for his own ends.

He's had to apply for funds to pay for rent in Queenstown so not that flash. The Yanks have turned down an appeal there too.

Just what she sees in him I have no idea. Notoriety and paid for lifestyle apart that is.

15 hours ago, richie said:

No plenty of money as a lot of his assets have now been released,and he has been paid compensation for the illegal raid.All totally embarrassing for National Government as they new everything that was going on.

What a farce it is . Fucking weak as piss Makes me boil the moron

11 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

I wish they would kick the prick out. Tried to influence the political system for his own ends.

He's had to apply for funds to pay for rent in Queenstown so not that flash. The Yanks have turned down an appeal there too.

Just what she sees in him I have no idea. Notoriety and paid for lifestyle apart that is.

Well said dont get me started .