RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

Melbourne Cup Comp Entries Here.

56 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

No clear winners... a couple had the winner but nothing else...... I think we should jackpot to NZ Cup??? Happy to be guided by the masses?? But the comp was to get the first 2 and the last placing... 

I agree, go again on NZ Cup. What do you say Rev?

The closest I can see are

Ponderosa 8 and  Vanturk with 

1st

nowhere

2nd last

and paigezim

2nd

3rd

2nd last

Ill go with whatever the sponsors decide.Maybe a part payment win with the rest jackpoted to the nz cup or all to the nz cup.Sponsors  choice.

14 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Two had the winner but nothing else so as I said happy to roll it over maybe $50.00 each and the balance filled over???

If you want to give me $50 I'll take it,  but I knew the rules when I entered and because I'd didnt meet the criteria as a "winner" more than happy to let it roll over.

5 minutes ago, Niloc54 said:

I'll get in now seen as though I was out of town for the weekend.

1st Lazarus

2nd Heaven Rocks

Last Robbie Burns

I think he's talking the NZ galloping cup, but if it was the harness cup you'd want to be in early because the first two standout and there's two or three most likely in line for last place.

Winning formula will be as the MC Cup comp but if no-one guesses correctly the closest to the correct order will be declared the winner.. Picking the winner will be the first priority, if no one can do that then whoever picks the 2nd place horse, if more than one do either then where there other selections finish will decide the winner. Cheers.