RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Happy Sunrise

Driver's Premiership: Dexter Dunn V Blair Orange

Just saw that Blair Orange is driving at Palmy tomorrow night!! Someone is keen!

I see Blair has 44 wins compared to Dexter's 25 so far this season. A reasonable lead and he is onboard a few chances tomorrow night. This could be a really interesting battle through to the end of the season even this far out. The TAB should open a book on it!

Who will win the driver's premiership? What odds would you set? I will go first.

Orange $1.67

Dunn $2.10

:o:o:o

Yip was surprised to see him up there tomorrow.Looks like he's combining with the Michael House team,and some of his pacers look like they could go close to winning.Blair's drives in the first 2 races are winning chances...Sunny Bill is fresh up for Brian Hill and the horse does have ability,tho he can also blow apart,and he is fresh here.And in the 2nd Sol Invictus is only having his 2nd run back after a long break,and he'll relish the drop in company....tho it looks like Lew Driver's horse will be all the rage.I'd love to see Blair win the title,but even tho it seems like DD is having a lean-ish patch,i still wouldn't write him off yet.

1 hour ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Just saw that Blair Orange is driving at Palmy tomorrow night!! Someone is keen!

I see Blair has 44 wins compared to Dexter's 25 so far this season. A reasonable lead and he is onboard a few chances tomorrow night. This could be a really interesting battle through to the end of the season even this far out. The TAB should open a book on it!

Who will win the driver's premiership? What odds would you set? I will go first.

Orange $1.67

Dunn $2.10

:o:o:o

Two months ago I would have had Dexter at $1.67 and Blair at $2.10 but I think your odds are bang on now

Good to see Mick G on the box seat taking the TAB to task for not opening a book on the drivers premiership.

Only surprising thing is he seems to think Dexter should still be the favorite to take it out.  The way Blair is driving, opportunities he is getting and his willingness to travel makes him the favourite in my book. 

Although Maurice Holmes holds the record  for the most premierships (18) Dexter holds the record for the most consecutive premierships at 10